Best app for android based/Fire stick

Oh OK no worries, I tell you an app I like tried it last night
OTT_Navigator Premium i think its 1.6.3.. does the lot macs xstream url and operates pretty snappy
I'm not sure how stable it is

yes was having a look around but did search supa stb and supa stb combo different one on youtube and yes you can login with mac address or username and password aint seen one not modded yet where you can put in your url :confused:

Mine is stb- emu pro.
You can get skins that look like sky/VM, whether they work on stb-emu I don't know.
I'm not bothered about a skin and making it look like sky and have all the channels numbered like sky, I'm more bothered about quality of the line.
You watch the channels not the skin!View attachment 53581
I can't seem to delete channels from favourite list permanently. Any ideas

I have had the best/more stable - in fact very stable experience with IPTV Smarters. I find STB Emu very unreliable but that could be down to provider.

Supa stb is a good app to use so is implayer aswell but doubt you will find unbranded versions unless you go direct to dev

Did you not get a user and password from your provider?
If not, how do you access iptv?
Just paid someone my cousin knew.i downloaded what he told me and gave him my mac number on firestick. And i just click it and on it comes.im not that tech savi so that's all I know its never asked for login or password details

Just paid someone my cousin knew.i downloaded what he told me and gave him my mac number on firestick. And i just click it and on it comes.im not that tech savi so that's all I know its never asked for login or password details
I've had 4 off him in the last 2 years

Stb Emu is magbox emulator you put in your providers url and give them you mac address. normally these are seperate accounts meaning you do not get url, username and password that you can use on other devices.
Can you explain that in layman's terms. Im not tech savi.i just had a look at settings and sen something about mag250.i pay some fella 60 a year. Im i being ripped off

Stb Emu is magbox emulator you put in your providers url and give them you mac address. normally these are seperate accounts meaning you do not get url, username and password that you can use on other devices.
I didn't see the stb emu bit.
Thought he was using smarters

Back