Best app for android based/Fire stick

Can you explain that in layman's terms. Im not tech savi.i just had a look at settings and sen something about mag250.i pay some fella 60 a year. Im i being ripped off
No you are not being ripped off A magbox is another type of streaming device at one time these were really popular, that is all they do stream IPTV you cannot add othe apps on a magbox like you can do with firestick or android box.

Stb Emu emulates a Magbox (Magboxes have Mac Address Printed on them) so for example you had a Magbox and an Android device you can install STB Emu on yur Android device and use the Mac Address from your Magbox in STB Emu so you can now use two devices but only one at a time. If you did not have a Magbox but want to use STB Emu you can use any MAC address as long as it starts with 00:1A:79: so you can make up yourv own and give that to provider (as long s someone else does not have same one.)

No you are not being ripped off A magbox is another type of streaming device at one time these were really popular, that is all they do stream IPTV you cannot add othe apps on a magbox like you can do with firestick or android box.

Stb Emu emulates a Magbox (Magboxes have Mac Address Printed on them) so for example you had a Magbox and an Android device you can install STB Emu on yur Android device and use the Mac Address from your Magbox in STB Emu so you can now use two devices but only one at a time. If you did not have a Magbox but want to use STB Emu you can use any MAC address as long as it starts with 00:1A:79: so you can make up yourv own and give that to provider (as long s someone else does not have same one.)
So how do I find out who my provider is and is 60 pounds a year the going rate

@John John , you would be better searching youtube pleny of tutorials on STB Emu you can also map your fire stick buttons to match what should be coloured buttons on magbox then you can edit favourites e.t.c
StbEmu Pro color buttons setup

Edit: You would need to ask guy who set it up if you want to know provider because if you type the stb url into browsre it will just take you to stalker portal.

@John John , you would be better searching youtube pleny of tutorials on STB Emu you can also map your fire stick buttons to match what should be coloured buttons on magbox then you can edit favourites e.t.c
StbEmu Pro color buttons setup

Edit: You would need to ask guy who set it up if you want to know provider because if you type the stb url into browsre it will just take you to stalker portal.
Thanks I've already sorted colour buttons. Why i don't know is how to delete channels from favourite list. Because as soon as I change page they come back on to favourites. Do you know how to solve this. Stb emu on firestick

Thanks I've already sorted colour buttons. Why i don't know is how to delete channels from favourite list. Because as soon as I change page they come back on to favourites. Do you know how to solve this. Stb emu on firestick
I've asked the fella i got it off and he said he doesn't know.

Make a note of your mac address then exit completely out of stb emu pro.
On homescreen of firestick go to settings manage aplications manage installed aplications then look for stb emu pro clear cache then clear data see if that works.

If that dosnt work try this make a note of mac address and portal go to on homescreen of firestick go to settings then aplications manage aplications then stb emu pro then uninstall.
Once installed go to downloader on your firestick then enter this url tiny.cc/abo4tz start to download stb emu pro once downloaded and installed open stb emu pro.
Go to settings profiles then stb configuration stalker portal enter your providers portal save it then go to mac address and change the mac address to the one you made a note of and done.
Then load portal you will have a fresh stb emu pro and your providers sub

Firestick 4k
get your favourites list up highlight the channel you want to delete and press the bottom right button on firestick remote (if you've got the buttons configured) and the star next to the programme should disappear. Then come out of favourites and back in and it should be gone.

@John John , on another note if you do gete it setup and buttons configured in stb emu pro you can save those settings to a config file it is stored as a zip file on device and load them again if needed.

get your favourites list up highlight the channel you want to delete and press the bottom right button on firestick remote (if you've got the buttons configured) and the star next to the programme should disappear. Then come out of favourites and back in and it should be gone.
Yes just tried it. With bottom right button

@John John , can you not post screenshots . also did you not uninstall stb emu and reinstall it as advised.
there is a minefield on the net about stb emu favourites problem even if searching this forum some say it can be down to provider settings the way they have setup..

Also make sure as @bazcfc1 said you copy url , and Mac address from within stb emu settings not the Mac address from firestick network settings

@John John , on another note if you do gete it setup and buttons configured in stb emu pro you can save those settings to a config file it is stored as a zip file on device and load them again if needed.
I don't understand that. Im not clued up that much on these things you mentioned.

Back