best box

Sponsored Links

rpidemon

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
As above if it is simplicity and ease of use go with a Mag box. No messing about just enter your details and your good to go.

Jethro

Registered
Mag box is more reliable than a android box m8, you can get one for about £75 then ask on this site for a subscription line, probably a month to see how it goes first.

Jethro

Registered
254 256 or any other I have no problems with 254 for easy use and plenty sport and movies to go at.

wooshman

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
Sorry to ask but is a mag box same as an android box ??
A Magbox is purely for streaming from a source and the hardware is purely for this purpose.
Android is a whole different board game giving pretty much everything android an give you and with high spec boxes available streaming isn't an issue.
Mag box is more reliable than a android box m8, you can get one for about £75 then ask on this site for a subscription line, probably a month to see how it goes first.
Is a magbox more reliable than an android box? Is an android box more reliable than a magbox? Define reliable!

rpidemon

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Essentially the Formuler Z7+ gives you the best of both. It's own mag style app myTV online and all the benefits of Android, Kodi, Spotify, Netflix etc.
You also have a wide range of iptv apps available such as smarters and the like.
Spoilt for choice box wise these days.

formandvoid

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
I gave my dad an android box with everything on it and when I first set it up, it was great but as time went on it was too hard for him to fix himself and became a pain.I gave him a mag box with a sub and vod and I no longer have to spend hours on the phone trying to explain everything to him.

Last edited:

Drebins2003

Registered
I gave my dad an android box with everything on it and when I first set it up it was great but as time went on it was too hard for him to fix himself and became a pain.I gave him a mag box with a sub and vod and I no longer have to spend hours on the phone trying to explain everything to him.
Lol that’s what I want

Dika 84

Registered
Wich would you recommend really like the sky look but been told zgemma box are rubbish any information on models would be great only useing for iptv