Best Cricket Matches and moments

Not sure about Nas but Strauss and Vaughn were great test captains.
Nas laid the foundation. In my eyes. Great passion too. His record doesn’t lie I think he’s the third most successful England captain of all time. His record was higher then anything that come before him.

True but wasnt that good of a player imo

But we did win some important matches during that time.

Our main issue and probably always has been we have generally struggled in the sub continent.

We havent had the best coaches or spinning pitches here to actually play against spin constantly.

The debacle in the UAE comes to mind.

Arguably one of the greatest innings in the history of the sport against England of all teams lol. Loved watching him play. Skillful, humble and a good guy,

Ye my local county lol.

He broke these records at international and domestic level.

Its still unbroken to this day I believe.

He was a special player during that time. West indies without him at that time would have totally would have gone down hill. Mind you he carried that team himself.

Man what a bowler he was. Brilliant fast bowler. Him and Walsh has to be up there along with Akram/Waqar as best bowler combinations of all time.

Brilliant spell of bowing here from Ambrose,

Was glad I witnessed last great era of West indies cricket in mid 90s. Wish though was there for the 80s.

Man what a bowler he was. Brilliant fast bowler. Him and Walsh has to be up there along with Akram/Waqar as best bowler combinations of all time.

Brilliant spell of bowing here from Ambrose,

Was glad I witnessed last great era of West indies cricket in mid 90s. Wish though was there for the 80s.

That was some bowling spell!

This was a thriller remember watching it last year. How Notts messed it up I'll never know lol

They needed 11 from 12 balls with 8 wickets in hand lol

That was some bowling spell!

This was a thriller remember watching it last year. How Notts messed it up I'll never know lol

They needed 11 from 12 balls with 8 wickets in hand lol

Ye was very good ending to that match mate.

Wanted Worcestershire to win but like Moeen very good captain.

I would have him or stokes as england captain. Not root, guy aint captain material whatsoever.

Freddy was never captain material same with pieterson. Both awesome players but not meant to be leaders.

But I think stokes is different. He just seems like a leader imo.

Root though is not a leader and mistake making him captain.

When Morgan retired I think they should try Stokes as captain in all formats.

Freddy was never captain material same with pieterson. Both awesome players but not meant to be leaders.

But I think stokes is different. He just seems like a leader imo.

Root though is not a leader and mistake making him captain.

When Morgan retired I think they should try Stokes as captain in all formats.

100%. Stokes in all formats is the way to go. I do think Butler would make a good ODI captain too. But I agree Stokes in all formats.

Back