Best Cricket Matches and moments

Johnson was a good bowler but only really had pace tbh

Could have had a better career as well but injuries hampered him.

I have alot of favourite bowlers but imo the Akram is the greatest fast bowler that has ever lived. I loved watching him as a good. Raw pace and bounce. Reverse swing. No one could pick him. He was so special. Shame Pakistan over the years havent been able to find such a bowler. Amir was that until he ruined his career. Closest bowler for Pakistan atm is probably Shaheen Afridi.

I have alot of favourite bowlers but imo the Akram is the greatest fast bowler that has ever lived. I loved watching him as a good. Raw pace and bounce. Reverse swing. No one could pick him. He was so special. Shame Pakistan over the years havent been able to find such a bowler. Amir was that until he ruined his career. Closest bowler for Pakistan atm is probably Shaheen Afridi.

Yeah I agree. Akhtar was some bowler in recent years. Rapid at times. Similar to Brett Lee.

True great of the game and for England. Probably England's best ever fast bowler. His numbers are insane in test cricket.

Magnificent player. He used to destroy Australian teams for fun. Mind you West Indies at that times used to humiliate teams for fun.

One of the best fielders hands down

Brilliant spinner and not rated highly enough imo. Up there with murali and warne for sure.

Special special player in all formats for england. An all time great for england no doubt for me..

Magnificent bowler. My Favorite at time. IMO was the best bowler pakistan produced since Wasim Akram. He was unplayable most of the time. But like alot of pakistan players they had to choose corruption and he ruined his career. I have no doubt in my mind if that never happened we would be talking about today the best fast bowler in history.

Rawalpindi Express at his best. In his prime he was scary to face. Had passion and fire like no other bowler.

Never watched Bradman live but can understand why people call him the GOAT. He was a different breed of a batsman. Grew up watching Tendulkar and with breaking records left right and centre. Dismantling teams and bowlers he has to be considered the GOAT.

My favourite weeper batsman ever. I know some will say Dhoni is the best in that regard. But I think Gilchrist was just better than anyone I have seen in the role of a wicket keeper batsman. Brilliant player.

Has to be the most destructive opening batsman I have seen over the last 25 years.

He could destroy any bowling attack on his day.

Back