Best device for IPTV?

Icemann

What is the best device for IPTV service?. Looking for a good reliable device too, lol

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
There's dedicated iptv boxes there's zgemmas vu boxes most boxes are capable of iptv have a search on YouTube best box for iptv mate plus depends on budget and what you want image wise ect most people go for firesticks nowadays the 4k ones but depends on preference for if you was wanting any Co ther form of tv on it like cable if in a cabled area remaining sat channels or freesat or just iptv

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply, I am looking for IPTV mainly, where it just boots in to the TV straight away. Looking to stream/watch IPTV/VOD stress free lol

Thank you for your reply, I am looking for IPTV mainly, where it just boots in to the TV straight away. Looking to stream/watch IPTV/VOD stress free lol
A mag box or zgemma i55 4k box mate I use the old i55 zgemma iptv box

If its purely fpr IPTV then go for a mag box, dedicated for streaming and solid performance,
If you want more then there are various Android boxes which can use an emulator to make it look like a mag box.

Imo Stay well away from a mag box, They don't update there older boxes and are starting to get into blocking iptv services, As others have said Zgemma i55 are a good box if you like the sly skin, Other boxes i have and find spot on are formuler z7+ and z8 For the money they cost have a look at the TX3 Mini and H96 Mini

I set up a few mag boxes last week and I noticed the auto updates were turned off on them. I have heard of the blocking issue but not had it myself but if updates are turned off should be ok.

Imo Stay well away from a mag box, They don't update there older boxes and are starting to get into blocking iptv services, As others have said Zgemma i55 are a good box if you like the sly skin, Other boxes i have and find spot on are formuler z7+ and z8 For the money they cost have a look at the TX3 Mini and H96 Mini
I agree i have a formuler now and it is rock solid.

Arnt informer taking the people who made the formuler boxes to court over the mytvonline/app which ever its called so they could get a block on them

Not seen that news ? Have you got a link to that, But there you go informer are a bad lot lol

Back