What’s the best IPTV & player?

mikeyeah

Hey Guys,

In your guys opinion what’s the best IPTV box and what’s the best player to be used together the get the best performance out of your service?

TIA

As moshibeth said,there are lots if threads on which box. I use E2 boxes and get very few issues. Although everyone recommends Android,I think the main thing to remember is to get yourself a good supplier as a bad service will be bad on any box.
Interested to know why you’re using E2 boxes? I got rid of mine after the card sharing stuff ended.

People who use enigma 2 genrally like sky skin. This has not been replicated even close on any app.

At the moment sheild is probably the best box. However Buzz are realising a new box the P6 that may out preform sheild.

I use Nvidia Shield and TiVimate on my main tv. Firesticks and a cube in other rooms with Tivimate or the crap provider rebranded apps.

Will probably get a p6 next. Been a long time since there's been anything challenging the shield.

Yeah that's why the shield wins in many people's opinion is because it's full android tv...

I'm quite happy with Firestick 4k and Tivimate, done a fair bit of research and these seem a good place to start if you're fairly new to this.

IMG_0213.pngJust thought I would mention this box. I have a couple of shield’s and an Apple tv4k ( the best box imo ). Currently on holiday in vegas and rather than buy a fire stick , popped into Walmart and got one of these. Took 20 mins to add plex app and tivimate, all set up and plugged into TV in room. Works fine on hotel Wi-Fi. Can’t get my head around the price , it’s a no brainier for any traveller. Tiny box , good remote case well.

View attachment 98526Just thought I would mention this box. I have a couple of shield’s and an Apple tv4k ( the best box imo ). Currently on holiday in vegas and rather than buy a fire stick , popped into Walmart and got one of these. Took 20 mins to add plex app and tivimate, all set up and plugged into TV in room. Works fine on hotel Wi-Fi. Can’t get my head around the price , it’s a no brainier for any traveller. Tiny box , good remote case well.
Yes the Americans use them loads. I have seen them on some iptv forums.

Back