Best options for 2022/2023 Sesaon

Not sure what's happened, but S Sport and S Sport 2 have dropped on 42E.

They used to show PL last year in English, and showed other leagues and sports this season

7JLqWJU.png

Is aerial TV behind sat was watching England Vs Italy final and heard cheers 20secs after Shaw scored from neighbours they used aerial

Is aerial TV behind sat was watching England Vs Italy final and heard cheers 20secs after Shaw scored from neighbours they used aerial
I can only assume the Terrestrial broadcast was using a Satellite uplink so it would be behind as it would have to be re broadcasted.

Premier Sports Ireland including 3pm Saturday KO's are currently opening on Viaplay Sports UK cards on official boxes via Other Channels.

Viaplay can be taken as a stand alone channel or as part of an existing Sky package. A second hand card can be used to subscribe providing the postcode registered to the card is known.

Seems it's been this way since the takeover although no guarantees how long it'll last.

Last edited:
Premier Sports Ireland including 3pm Saturday KO's are currently opening on Viaplay Sports UK cards on official boxes via Other Channels.

Viaplay can be taken as a stand alone channel or as part of an existing Sky package. A second hand card can be used to subscribe providing the postcode registered to the card is known.

Seems it's been this way since the takeover although no guarantees how long it'll last.
Been working for a while now via the cards, but on iptv services, its only 30 seconds behind sat and with quality picture.

Does it open on cccam or just viark

Are there any English commentary options for Champions League via Euro sat yet? Somebody mentioned 16e recently but unsure whether they were specifically referring to Europa League carried on Super Sport.

Are there any English commentary options for Champions League via Euro sat yet? Somebody mentioned 16e recently but unsure whether they were specifically referring to Europa League carried on Super Sport.
None. Digitalb on 16E only have Europa League, and the second audio track will be in the host country's language.

For example, the commentary for tomorrow's Betis vs United game will most likely be in Spanish as Betis are playing at home.

The only time I've seen CL in English was the first leg of Liverpool vs Real on AFN at 9E. They had the CBS Sports coverage which was nice

None. Digitalb on 16E only have Europa League, and the second audio track will be in the host country's language.

For example, the commentary for tomorrow's Betis vs United game will most likely be in Spanish as Betis are playing at home.

The only time I've seen CL in English was the first leg of Liverpool vs Real on AFN at 9E. They had the CBS Sports coverage which was nice
Cheers I watched on RTL7 in the end. Dutch commentary but no freezes throughout.

If I can't get it in English I usually try to watch on a channel which isn't a dedicated sports channel / doesn't have the word 'sport' in the name.

Tried AFN but it wasn't opening on my Viark.

Back