best place for films on android box

userlee5267

TK Veteran
tried kodi its crap, tried terranium tv its the same.

is there any others simliar. i was looking for a vod server but no one ever responds when i ask for one in the request a server.

is there any others like terrinaum?

Got a message on Morpheus today saying it's no longer being updated. Terrarium seems to have less and less links nowadays I'm finding, even with an RD account.

Kodi does work for me, but it's a lot of messing around. At the minute I just use Neptune Rising add on, but even that has its issues. I switch between this and Terrarium.

A lot of people recommend a Plex sub, but it's around £60 a year and I'm thinking, is it really worth it?

Last edited:
seen people doing iptv with massive vod.... but there not that large and hardly updated.

i use to use torrents but don't fancy using them now as the websites always seem dodgy. unless you get a private torrent site.

i was on revolutiontt but got banned because it was difficult to acheive the ratios

Didnt know that dt99 as haven't tried it for a week, it was playing fine then m8.

Just put morpheus tv on and the first movie I tried came on no messing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt know that dt99 as haven't tried it for a week, it was playing fine then m8.

Apparently it will still work fine, it just won't be updated any longer. They don't know how long the scrapers will last, it may be months down the line before it stops working.

Try showbox I use it most of time when my iptv player won't play movies decent movies and TV shows on there and hulu that's good but need an account for that

Kodi works fine if you keep up with the addons use only what you need, don't bother with OTT builds and use Real Debrid makes a massive difference for a few quid a month.

Try live lounge for sky movies, plus tea tv as said above works well at the minute for movies m8.

Hello mate

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a wirl.
Just mates keep asking about androids and fire tv sticks.
Using iptv with vpn at the moment personally but will be moving that over to the optimuss box when I’ve fixed tthe build in it. But I also love my android box to.

Back