TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

Virgin Media

With Virgin media the tool you want to disable is WEB SAFE. To do this please follow these steps.

1. Register or sign in at virginmedia.com/myvirginmedia with your primary my virgin media username and password.

2. Click on Update Settings

3. Click on Online Security

4. Turn both VIRUS SAFE and CHILDSAFE off.
Thanks for this I will give it a go. Only thing is I also got this same service for my mum and dad and they're on Talktalk & also have a similar experience to me. So this might do something for me but unless there's a similar thing on talktalk they'll still be experiencing the same issues.

Thanks for this I will give it a go. Only thing is I also got this same service for my mum and dad and they're on Talktalk & also have a similar experience to me. So this might do something for me but unless there's a similar thing on talktalk they'll still be experiencing the same issues.
I've had talktalk for years no issues.
I've also not long upgraded to fttp with them for £2 or £3 more.

Log in to your router and turn off all the nanny settings or any other security settings.

Can someone please explain to me if BT block certain streaming apps like sky and virgin do and the same with ee who BT operates. Looking at another supplier shortly with Vodafone but want fibre.

Thank you

Can someone please explain to me if BT block certain streaming apps like sky and virgin do and the same with ee who BT operates. Looking at another supplier shortly with Vodafone but want fibre.

Thank you
The reviews on Vodafone broadband are shocking, the customer service is not great.

Just install VPN, and problems gone.

Thank you

IMO you cannot go wrong with VM once you put their router in modem mode and use a seperate router such as an Asus one.

IMO you cannot go wrong with VM once you put their router in modem mode and use a seperate router such as an Asus one.
I would have a bit of a problem as with Vodafone I have their router in modem already because I use to link mesh system around my house so for me it would be
Virgin router into modem > TP link router > TP link mesh

Back