TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

Appreciate it guys....I disconnect the Internet wires from the iptv box.
And connect the iptv to my phones dat is that it?
You can try that or get your providers app and put it on your phone and test it.

Plus
Get a test line from the IPtv request thread, try that too.

Appreciate it guys....I disconnect the Internet wires from the iptv box.
And connect the iptv to my phones dat is that it?
you do not need to disconnect your iptv box. just install your iptv app on your mobile phone and and connect using you sim card or if really worried in case you connect to virgin by mistake turn off your router while testing with mobile phone.

you do not need to disconnect your iptv box. just install your iptv app on your mobile phone and and connect using you sim card or if really worried in case you connect to virgin by mistake turn off your router while testing with mobile phone.
Understood.....appreciated

This is just going round in circles if I was you I would just ring sky or virgin see what deals they have on it will be a lot less hassle for you.
As to me it seems as tho you don’t understand the advice given or it’s too complicated for you to follow

@HugoMia92 there are thousands of IPTV providers, not one.
Some are good, some are garbage, some are excellent.

IPTV runs on dozens of devices, any Android device will run IPTV, also enigma2 boxes and several other platforms can handle IPTV easily.

How did you get the sub you have now?
Through a relative or friend?
How do you converse with them? - email, text etc?
Have you asked him for Android app and login details?

You can request a free 24h IPTV test line in this forum, find the IPTV request thread and read a few requests to get the feel of what people are looking for.

Providers will contact you by private message

@HugoMia92 there are thousands of IPTV providers, not one.
Some are good, some are garbage, some are excellent.

IPTV runs on dozens of devices, any Android device will run IPTV, also enigma2 boxes and several other platforms can handle IPTV easily.

How did you get the sub you have now?
Through a relative or friend?
How do you converse with them? - email, text etc?
Have you asked him for Android app and login details?

You can request a free 24h IPTV test line in this forum, find the IPTV request thread and read a few requests to get the feel of what people are looking for.

Providers will contact you by private message
Can you please send us a link to so I can request ?

Just wasn't 100% sure if I'm in the right place that's all.
I think you're getting mixed up with thread titles, this thread is about internet service providers, ISP'S, Virgin, talktalk, Sky, Plusnet etc.

The other thread, IPTV request thread is to find an IPTV provider, you can publicly mention the former but not the latter

Hi all, managed to come across this forum in search of a new IPTV.

Anyway I currently have one through a work colleague (sure he’s a reseller as he spoke about tokens)

Anyway I’m with Vodafone and have had no issues but noticed that Vodafone seems to be mentioned as one to avoid.

I use their mobile broadband as opposed to fixed broadband, is that why I’ve had no issues as such or am I just lucky with my current IPTV provider?

The reason I ask is because I want to find a new IPTV and don’t want to potentially waste my time if it might be blocked.

If you are having no issues with your current supplier why would you look for another?
I meant I’m having no issues with Vodafone blocking streams. But I do use mobile broadband so maybe that’s why.

The reason I want to change suppliers is I’m coming across more and more broken links and the quality isn’t great.

Back