TV Best UK Internet Provider for IPTV

I meant I’m having no issues with Vodafone blocking streams. But I do use mobile broadband so maybe that’s why.

The reason I want to change suppliers is I’m coming across more and more broken links and the quality isn’t great.
Mobile data tends not to get blocks etc

So I wrote a really long message on here and I had not realised u couldn't mention a provider, but instead of being able to see that message and remove the 1 word I've had the entire long post deleted. My fault but it would be nice if I could have seen that gigantic post I wrote & changed 1 word.

So I wrote a really long message on here and I had not realised u couldn't mention a provider, but instead of being able to see that message and remove the 1 word I've had the entire long post deleted. My fault but it would be nice if I could have seen that gigantic post I wrote & changed 1 word.
You only joined a few hours ago, when did you make this epic post you mention?

Anyone naming providers, regardless of how long they've been here will have their posts deleted

You only joined a few hours ago, when did you make this epic post you mention?

Anyone naming providers, regardless of how long they've been here will have their posts deleted
About 2hrs ago if I was guessing, I've realised that now to my loss. Just thought it may have been highlighted or censored. Took quite a while to write.

About 2hrs ago if I was guessing, I've realised that now to my loss. Just thought it may have been highlighted or censored. Took quite a while to write.
Nope, naming providers is strictly against the rules and will be deleted immediately.

Try condensing it into two lines, EG:
I bought a line, it didn't work, what would people suggest

Bit hard to write what I was talking about so short 😂 but I'll try to condense it.
Basically I've seen lots of people talking on here using virgin particularly (as is my provider) and some even without VPN & a lot seem to say it works fine. I didn't buy through a reseller I did it myself through a provider & my service didn't work at all without a vpn, I also got the service for my parents who were on talktalk & similarly it wudnt work without a VPN on. I was trying to gauge how much was to do with my iptv provider & how much actually is the Internet provider blocking. The service is ok but watching football I usually have to flick between channels to find one that either doesn't buffer or stays on. I wasn't even aware that Internet providers could still block you when you're using a VPN but it seems they can & do. I was wondering if people in these private group ones get a much better experience, or they just have the same thing happening as I do. From some peoples comments here it's like they just put it on and it's never a problem. I mean mine is ok but I have to have bbc1 (for example) in every form u can get it so I can pick one that is ok. So I have like bbc1HD, bbc1ST, bbc1wales, bbc1northwest etc, & I'll pick one that doesn't stutter.

BTW - this is the short version 😂 to give an idea of how much I lost in the last post

Bit hard to write what I was talking about so short 😂 but I'll try to condense it.
Basically I've seen lots of people talking on here using virgin particularly (as is my provider) and some even without VPN & a lot seem to say it works fine. I didn't buy through a reseller I did it myself through a provider & my service didn't work at all without a vpn, I also got the service for my parents who were on talktalk & similarly it wudnt work without a VPN on. I was trying to gauge how much was to do with my iptv provider & how much actually is the Internet provider blocking. The service is ok but watching football I usually have to flick between channels to find one that either doesn't buffer or stays on. I wasn't even aware that Internet providers could still block you when you're using a VPN but it seems they can & do. I was wondering if people in these private group ones get a much better experience, or they just have the same thing happening as I do. From some peoples comments here it's like they just put it on and it's never a problem. I mean mine is ok but I have to have bbc1 (for example) in every form u can get it so I can pick one that is ok. So I have like bbc1HD, bbc1ST, bbc1wales, bbc1northwest etc, & I'll pick one that doesn't stutter.

BTW - this is the short version 😂 to give an idea of how much I lost in the last post
In short, you have got a crap provider, VM don't block the good providers, I'm with VM and never been blocked, but that's because my provider has measures in place to counter this.
You shouldn't have to channel hop in order to find a working one, I can put Quest+1 on and watch for hours without a flicker, same with every other channel

Virgin can and sometimes does either throttle or block your streaming, myself and my brother in law are both on Virgin, he was being blocked and I wasn't so he needed to connect a VPN, and all was then good. BBC Channels are free to air anyway so that isn't really a test. I have no issues at all, obviously IPTV is what it is, sometimes it is great and other times it is a bag of shit, but is much cheaper than paying sky or virgin megga bucks for a lesser service (in my opinion)

In short, you have got a crap provider, VM don't block the good providers, I'm with VM and never been blocked, but that's because my provider has measures in place to counter this.
You shouldn't have to channel hop in order to find a working one, I can put Quest+1 on and watch for hours without a flicker, same with every other channel
Thanks for the reply, I've suspected this but I've only talked to the support guy from the provider I'm using. I didn't know anyone to get it off like I've heard other people just paying £50 buying a stick & it all being done for them, I had to do it all myself and pay in bitcoin. I was guessing these people in private groups got better service but that wasn't an option for me & cost me more than £50 for a year (although I've only paid for 3 months) still it's like about £85 a year if paid up front I think.

Virgin can and sometimes does either throttle or block your streaming, myself and my brother in law are both on Virgin, he was being blocked and I wasn't so he needed to connect a VPN, and all was then good. BBC Channels are free to air anyway so that isn't really a test. I have no issues at all, obviously IPTV is what it is, sometimes it is great and other times it is a bag of shit, but is much cheaper than paying sky or virgin megga bucks for a lesser service (in my opinion)
Hi, so would u say your experience is similar to mine? Just that whenever I hear people (who don't offer me into their 'group') talk about theirs it seems like they don't have as many issues as I do.

Thanks for the reply, I've suspected this but I've only talked to the support guy from the provider I'm using. I didn't know anyone to get it off like I've heard other people just paying £50 buying a stick & it all being done for them, I had to do it all myself and pay in bitcoin. I was guessing these people in private groups got better service but that wasn't an option for me & cost me more than £50 for a year (although I've only paid for 3 months) still it's like about £85 a year if paid up front I think.
Take trials, or pay for a month to test the service over a period of time, only then will you find what you are looking for, and what suites you £50 - £60 is roughly the going rate for a good service

Hi, so would u say your experience is similar to mine? Just that whenever I hear people (who don't offer me into their 'group') talk about theirs it seems like they don't have as many issues as I do.
Have you turned off the security measures on your Virgin Router, these could be causing you issues too

Take trials, or pay for a month to test the service over a period of time, only then will you find what you are looking for, and what suites you £50 - £60 is roughly the going rate for a good service
I'm not sure where the best place to find other services is, do u know a good place to find them?

Take free tests every day for a week and you'll find that most, if not all of them are better than what you have now.
Subscribe for a month to the best one them go for 3 months until you are positive it is the right service you want then take it from there

Back