Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Left alone the skybet first race just two lucky 15 on all the extra places races got Sire Du Berlais,Spiritofthegames,Mount Ida,Plan Of Attack and next lucky 15 Kilbricken Storm,Robin Des Foret,Ard Abhainn,Militarian. And got two each way singles on Unowwhatimeanharry and Sunset Showdown In the 2.10 race fingers crossed much better day.

Unseated the rider (n)
Thought I was getting my tenner back at least in that race, A horse that has been jumping for fun this season, unseats his rider early in the race, least I have the winner in my lucky31, heres hopin for a few more to go with it.

Thought I was getting my tenner back at least in that race, A horse that has been jumping for fun this season, unseats his rider early in the race, least I have the winner in my lucky31, heres hopin for a few more to go with it.

Same, thought it was the safest bet. I've got Samcro in other bets too so all isn't lost

First one in lucky 15, gutted Sunset Showdown was going so well till coming to near last hurdle watch this one if drops in trip. My other each way single ran well for older horse now other lucky 15 horse ran to a point no more to give. Hope can get another winner or two with that winner

First one in lucky 15, gutted Sunset Showdown was going so well till coming to near last hurdle watch this one if drops in trip. My other each way single ran well for older horse now other lucky 15 horse ran to a point no more to give. Hope can get another winner or two with that winner
1st 2 up for me, I have your last one plan of attack, plus Frodon and colreevy, even one of those three will get me a nice few quid back. Just put £2.50 E/W on Riders on the storm at 12/1, the 2 irish horses are two big dangers in this next race

Last edited:
1st 2 up for me, I have your last one plan of attack, plus Frodon and colreevy, even one of those three will get me a nice few quid back.
Hope they all win like you said one wins from them three gets you nice return. Left next two races alone rather watch if had to bet would try 250 Saint Calvados & Shattered Love and 330 Lisnagar Oscar & Summerville Boy but can’t see past Paisley Park winning.

True wouldnt bet against Paisley park, I think it is a good thing, plus the owner is a hammers fan, love it to win again for him, hopefully all 3 horses running today that all won on this day last year , go in again, 1st one has already, Frodon and Paisley park are the other 2.

1st 2 up for me, I have your last one plan of attack, plus Frodon and colreevy, even one of those three will get me a nice few quid back. Just put £2.50 E/W on Riders on the storm at 12/1, the 2 irish horses are two big dangers in this next race
All the best m8.

True wouldnt bet against Paisley park, I think it is a good thing, plus the owner is a hammers fan, love it to win again for him, hopefully all 3 horses running today that all won on this day last year , go in again, 1st one has already, Frodon and Paisley park are the other 2.
Yeah be good for the owner to win again with Paisley Park not nice thing to have been blind but the love etc he gives to his horses etc is brilliant

Ah well back down with a bang, still a bit of a sweat on for the last 2 races, Gonna do a few in the next in the bet without the favourite market.

The horse i was saying the other day Thyme Hill who finished 3rd to Envoi Allen who won yesterday in a bumper here at the festival runs tomorrow 3rd race odds opened is 4/1 - 9/2

Back