Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

yeah i rarely bet favs just not for me and yeah you always get banker of the festival etc a just think there never is horses have off days just like a human so if they win they win if not then move on.
I try and keep away from NH all together as I prefer the flat, it's better racing and you can get more value for money races.

I try and keep away from NH all together as I prefer the flat, it's better racing and you can get more value for money races.
yeah to me just depends on meetings etc like both NH and Flat can get value for both just depends on many runners etc always like when their is 8 or more runners get first 3 only thing i don't like is when some bookies use 1/4 or 1/5 on some races where they sound like their offering you value with extra places but if you look at it there isn't much value.

If anyone is wanting extra places seen Skybet are offering 6 places in 2nd&7th races and first 4 in third race and 4th 5th 6th races first 5 so plenty extra places.

Looks like the Premier League games will be off till further notice after Arsenal manager testing positive for Coronavirus. I just don’t see how Racing can go on also especially after tomorrow.

Looks like the Premier League games will be off till further notice after Arsenal manager testing positive for Coronavirus. I just don’t see how Racing can go on also especially after tomorrow.

Expecting a ban on all sporting events being attended by spectators today.

Chelsea player also tested positive now they have to act now find it shocking premier league etc only wanted to act once arsenal manager was tested Postive.

Looks very likely that EPL will be suspended till 4th April and then be reviewed more likely will be extended further.

Will have a each way bet on All My Love in the 435 race at Fakenham finished 3rd in race last year and now 4lb lower this time danger would be Homer who got beat from Goshen who runs in first at Cheltenham

Anyone who don’t have a Tote account if you signed up you stake £10 on your first bet and you get your money back as cash if loses but don’t put like say 2 3 4 horses in bet slip because they will only let you bet on the first horse you put in bet slip.

Back