Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Well that was a big shock, at least we will get to see the lovely Rebecca curtis get interviewed.
horse i just mentioned an hour ago wins :X3: i done her earlier horse out of the places i left this race alone and the horse won wish i kept my money for this horse:tearsofjoy:

Always keep an eye on her runners she did say year or two ago think she lost quite a few of her horses and was building up a team again won't have many horses but she is a good trainer and am surprised no more owners etc give her some more horses

Hope they all win like you said one wins from them three gets you nice return. Left next two races alone rather watch if had to bet would try 250 Saint Calvados & Shattered Love and 330 Lisnagar Oscar & Summerville Boy but can’t see past Paisley Park winning.
You should have put a pound or 2 on mate after mentioning it, even on the without Paisley park market, it was still 20/1, I took Tobefair at 18/1 on that market for £2 and £3 on it to be placed in the race at 7/1, got a run for my money anyway.

You should have put a pound or 2 on mate after mentioning it, even on the without Paisley park market, it was still 20/1, I took Tobefair at 18/1 on that market for £2 and £3 on it to be placed in the race at 7/1, got a run for my money anyway.
wish now but hey ho its gone now and happy for the horse and trainers owners and yeah tobefair trainer had a good record think it was 4from 6 runners here and 3 were winners i think tobefair could done with another furlong or 2 and i think would have got a place but was good run for your money. Now hopefully get luck in the next 3 races.

she has another horse tomorrow in the last at Cheltenham opened 66/1 if i don't bet it everyone else is better off betting the horse :tearsofjoy:

Spritofthegames placed to go with my winner earlier two to come. my other horse robin des foret was never put in the race i would watch this horse next time runs.

Third race down one to come, 100/1 third good luck to anyone who got that 2nd ran good race and the winner was off and not for catching.

What was the odds, maybe take a look at this type of bet, done both home teams in a double tonight, got £55.20 for a score, I had a tenner double for a goal in each half for both matches, which lost with no 2nd half goals, got this type up last night with Leipzig, Blackpool, Portsmouth and Notts co.
If your looking for the team shots or even match shots man u game has them kicks off 5.55pm home team shots start at 13shots and man u starts at 14shots.

two football bets on for the man u game done the home side to have 13 & 14 shots at goal there usually an attacking team and have plenty of shots so fingers crossed they have plenty tonight. i hope your SOLO nap goes well tomorrow it is a hard race.

yeah would think alot of the horse after win last time this a big test for all the fancy runners in that race. Footy bet don't look good at the moment the match seem more like a friendly:tearsofjoy:

It has been a wash-out for the punter at #Cheltenham this week, all these favourites have been beat!

❌Asterion Forlonge
❌Notebook
❌Benie Des Dieux
❌Carefully Selected
❌Allaho
❌Defi Du Seuil
❌Faugheen
❌A Plus Tard
❌Tiger Roll
❌Appreciate It
❌Paisley Park

both home shots down but managed to make a profit in play with man u 19&20 shots. looking at bayern game keep looking at the bayern centre back to get booked Tah he is 4/1 for a booking he can been sloppy and try small bet also for Kamara Morelos Tah to get booked 33/1 will watch in play for shots if the market is still up inplay

Back