Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Been doing the Irish lotto myself just once a week though just dependant on me remembering really lol.

I just pick 3 numbers and play it on the 3 draws for a fiver so stake is either 1.67 or 1.66 depending on if there is spare change in the acc lol.

Be a nice we boost to land it. Had it once last year.
Think 365 have the best odds on it.
Screenshot_20200422_124656_com.android.chrome.jpg

Saving money here playing a horse racing game though run your own stable bet etc good to pass time when free time. A would stop betting on USA racing etc that’s just me personally.

I paid for a game and play it on the laptop brill own stable Build it up you can bet On the racing study the form enter your horse for races sell your horse buy own breeding etc enjoy it pass the time when I get some free time rather than looking at real sports lol can even play other sports games whatever suits you.

Yeah most sports will be coming back within next month but I doubt that here in Scotland could possibly be next year before any sports happens unless something comes up that brings it sooner.

I've been doing the lottery more since sports betting dried up, won £30 the other week so I'm essentially playing with free money atm.

Weird with the euromillions, I only play when the jackpot gets big - as if £28m isn't enough to be bothering with :tearsofjoy:

Same here playing with the bookies money with the irish lottery after a few wins, got a win last wednesday, but lost £15 last night, but still enough left to cover me for a few months yet.

Thanks m8.
if you don't do well on USA racing their always german and french racing in the next 3 weeks lol

Same here playing with the bookies money with the irish lottery after a few wins, got a win last wednesday, but lost £15 last night, but still enough left to cover me for a few months yet.
Thats it bookies money and if you have money to play for few weeks months then saves you depositing your own money in.

Azrael, Beyond Gone, Sneer, and Tomato Bill, all at Gulfstream 50p lucky 15.(same jockey).

Studied the form, following tips, or just picked a jockey and gone for his rides?

I had a bit of success backing Davy Russel's day's rides for Gordon Elliott in singles and acca's a couple of years back.

to be honest if you don't know much about racing over their your better off sometimes just picking any horse and hope for the best hard to study form etc over their unless your bet over their before all this lockdown.

hope he rides at least a treble for your bets.

Back