Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

you win some you lose some that's betting for you. not much sports wise to bet on so making the most of the racing while it is on for now :tearsofjoy:

If and when racing gets shutdown then that will no doubt be me stop betting till sports come back on which could take up to 3 months.

Wouldnt know where to start with the american racing, no interest at all in it, are they racing behind closed doors? The only betting I am doing is the Irish lotto, first three weeks , nothing, £54 down, but I got £66 on last saturdays draws for a £9 stake, so £3 up, overall, then I staked £12 on Wed night and got £162.50, so £150 up at the minute, just gonna keep playing twice weekly with that £150 as its the bookies money anyway, see if I can reach £300, then I will take £200 out.

well done m8, at leats your still up, i never have any luck doing Irish lotto, do u use same numbers all the time or lucky dip ?
im not to good at usa racing i just try some tips from net.
think its closed doors m8 not sure , i will check 2night

I have a set of numbers , birthdays of my kids and grandkids, ourselves, etc, I have just been mixing them up a bit lately, it was a 50p treble that got me the few pound up on Wednesday night.

Only had one bet but was a free bet I Had haven’t placed own money on any betting etc for nearly 4 weeks now deleted apps not wasting money on any sports. Well done on your lotto bet grahamer67 and Celticfc on your USA bet.

Only had one bet but was a free bet I Had haven’t placed own money on any betting etc for nearly 4 weeks now deleted apps not wasting money on any sports. Well done on your lotto bet grahamer67 and Celticfc on your USA bet.

u not getting withdrawal symptoms

Just pick 3 numbers, you can have a straight treble, trixie, or a patent like backing the horses .m8.

i usually pick 3 numbers out of 5 @ odds 375/1 ,irish lotto, dont understand treble, trixie, or a patent on lottery
thanx

i usually pick 3 numbers out of 5 @ odds 375/1 ,irish lotto, dont understand treble, trixie, or a patent on lottery
thanx
I see you had a lucky 15 at Gulfstream, so just pick 4 numbers on the lotto and select lucky 15 theres no difference m8.

Back