Betting discussion Thread, Share your tips

Yeah with sky bet it kept me amused all afternoon lol
I had the same bet with the Everton v Liverpool game but a yellow card for Liverpool let me down.
How there was only 3 yellow cards in the derby I will never know.

i agree and with mike dean in charge who loves to show his cards had a off day it seemed you would expect cards tonight and if arsenal are in same form as Brighton game then think west ham are a big price tonight if they turn up to that is lol

Ive just done the same bet with Arsenal to win.
Recon ive got the bug now :LOL:

Last edited:
had a bet on west ham to win just depends on what team turns up but same could be said about Arsenal also had a bet on both teams 2 cards each even money surprising at the odds especially with mike dean in charge now to see if i can find any other value bets.

Another bet I mostly do on the live tv games is the correct scores 2-2 for £2, 3-3 £1 and 3-2 and 2-3 £1 on each £5 all in, I have been well ahead on this bet for a few years now, pointed it out in the betting thread a long time ago, its showed a good profit at the end of the season.

HT/FT both ways round ie arsenal half time, WH full time. Good odds
And there you go a decent price too, I only put the £1.50 on each as I done the correct scores too, needed that 2nd goal for the hammers, but staked £8 and got £39 back, £31 profit and a good interest in the match, just a bad result in the game though.

Had West Ham down but little saver on Arsenal and btts so no lost lol , dunno how that game ended up 3-1 tho what your bets for tomorrow

I have done a goal in each half for Salzburg v Liverpool, inter v Barca, Lyon v Leipzig and Ajax v Valencia , already had it done from earlier, I also done West ham v Arsenal, Leeds v Hull, Preston v Fulham and Ipswich v Coventry, first ones up on that one.

Good start must have got good odds for all those games? Need to have a look at rest of games only one game had fully look was Barca game they are even money for 4 shots on target and 9/4 for 5 shots on target but won’t bet till I know the team as they have won the group

Back