Blackview A 80 pro frozen

cactikid

VIP Member
Battery went flat and i was charging it up and stuck on Blackview screen and asked for pin and inserted wrong one and when i got the card i could not enter it.

got in eventually and inserted pin but goes no further lol
Any ideas?

If it will reboot you could try a reset,
IIRC , you hold the vol down and power button at the same time while booting up, it could be vol up tho, I can't honestly remember, lol

Done that as followed YouTube and keeps on going back to same screen but saw Safe Mode and cannot get out of that

Android icon shows a Red Icon and not looking good.

Can images go down on these?

I did remove the cards and tried rebooting and got stuck .

Battery was drained from 60% in a number of hours due to screensaver draining.

Battery is on charge again and i see a red lightning bolt thinking not good.

Yes i was in recovery mode and followed steps and looks like firmware is corrupted.

I do see an android icon not looking happy.

Does that mean its needing a new install or another phone ?

I did remove the cards and tried rebooting and got stuck .

Battery was drained from 60% in a number of hours due to screensaver draining.

Battery is on charge again and i see a red lightning bolt thinking not good.

Yes i was in recovery mode and followed steps and looks like firmware is corrupted.

I do see an android icon not looking happy.

Does that mean its needing a new install or another phone ?
Did you try factory reset through the power button volume up or down menu?
Is the phone charging now as normal?

Phone is charged up as last night when unplugged it was at 89% and finished charging this morning and getting green light which is fully charged.

Might red lightning bolt be stored when battery went flat ?

Yes did factory reset with up/down and power buttons

I removed a 4gb card i added months ago . Getting a few more things as not had the power off or restarted

Rechecked amazon and under the 2 year warranty so am sending it back and getting a refund + postage.
factory reset done and cache cleared again should be enough to do.

I removed a 4gb card i added months ago . Getting a few more things as not had the power off or restarted

Rechecked amazon and under the 2 year warranty so am sending it back and getting a refund + postage.
factory reset done and cache cleared again should be enough to do.
Buy a Xiaomi or a Poco phone great for the money.

Ah it says mediatek wondering what that means.

Xiaomi Redmi 10 - Full phone specifications
Mediatek is the main chip that runs the phone. As jamie lee spice has said if possible go for a snapdragon chip. I have the foco f3 and that has the snapdragon 870 in it. This is pretty fast. You can
do a comparison between the chips just put it into google. I have just bought a lenovo p11 plus tablet that runs the mediatek g90 helio and that is pretty fast and the battery life is good. I choose that chip over the snapdragon versions as I did a benchmark score and looked at the dates the chips were released.

Back