Blackview A 80 pro frozen

Yes i did see that but as not needing anything special that one i bought looks good and now to see if i can get contacts off old HTC phone without a sim card inserted
If your HTC is android you should be able to using the MI share/mover application or back up your device to your Google account.

Sending stuff back to Amazon is expensive as had to pay Euro 50.36 with Dhl and got £110 back to credit card and a chat to Amazon assistant got my Euro 50.36 refunded also as they said they would pay return cost .
Happy Days.

Sending stuff back to Amazon is expensive as had to pay Euro 50.36 with Dhl and got £110 back to credit card and a chat to Amazon assistant got my Euro 50.36 refunded also as they said they would pay return cost .
Happy Days.
? Amazon should pay for returning item right or reseller was it?

Amazon product from them it was free shipping to me , but was stated they refunded me by good will gesture on me paying for courier + had it insured as was not taking a chance.

Amazon did say they cover costs of shipping it back , Local Post office wont take it as internal battery inside and might have paid under a Euro10 to send it..

Local DHL courier inspect item before its sealed into the bag for safety sake because i was an unknown person collecting at a home address.

same happed to me few weeks back on an old phone i forgot the pin on, i had to enter the recovery mode and it was all in Chinese. there was a couple of english letters on 1 line i scrolled to to that and it done a factory reset bv5000 i think the model was

Back