blocked vpn needed

Most people are paying sky and virgin it was the same as downloading music and films, and games etc most people pay. Most of the people in the uk who use IPTV would never sign up legitimately. They would just go to the pub and watch the game. If you look at there profits you could hardly call it a failed business model.

Exactly not just pirate tv but piracy itself is just a fraction of the customers they lose. Hardly billions as they go on about all these different industries.

Sly's profits increased by a 100 million in 2018 so i think they are doing alright and it is growing year on year.

Yep but greed and them wanting to stop pirate tv just because they want to is their main objective. Losing money from a fraction of people using iptv is bull.

i suppose they have to do something. I think in other countries sly is far cheaper than the UK. To have the full package on sky i think it is cclose to £100 a month. That is alot of money just for TV.

My own experience with VM is being blocked everytime there is footy on now. Whats even more frustrating is all my channels are blank, not just the football ones. i do use a vpn and it works ok. Although at times i am convinced that the blockers have sussed out i am using a vpn, because i get nothing . There are times where my vpn throttles my bandwith to the point i can only watch in SD, which is better then nothing. Last weekends matches i just streamed it on my laptop, it was a couple mins behind , but fine otherwise. like someone else said it is a cat and mouse game. pointless if you ask me

My own experience with VM is being blocked everytime there is footy on now. Whats even more frustrating is all my channels are blank, not just the football ones. i do use a vpn and it works ok. Although at times i am convinced that the blockers have sussed out i am using a vpn, because i get nothing . There are times where my vpn throttles my bandwith to the point i can only watch in SD, which is better then nothing. Last weekends matches i just streamed it on my laptop, it was a couple mins behind , but fine otherwise. like someone else said it is a cat and mouse game. pointless if you ask me
Something not quite right. Change location of your VPN or try a different VPN.

Take note its not sky who are instigating the blocks, its Prem Lge. Prem Lge bosses want more and more cash each year from sky, bt and now amazon as well. As it is Sky etc can happily argue they cannot afford to keep paying more each time, its prem lge are the ones with most incentive to block so as to force more cash,
And thats why sky internet users dont get anymore issues than anyone else

Something not quite right. Change location of your VPN or try a different VPN.
Yes does seem weird . i have done a speedtest (E2 speedtest plugin) and it does show there is downloading / uploading happening. I also check vpn manager and i can see its connected to the city of my choice. Changing cities is an option ,which i have done, but i have to try balancing that ,with the not so fast zgemma box i have, and a drop in speeds . To be honest , i dont know whats going on anymore with these blocks, but i do know our providers will come up with a solution ! Its good theres a 2 week break which will give some time to try out different solutions.

Yes does seem weird . i have done a speedtest (E2 speedtest plugin) and it does show there is downloading / uploading happening. I also check vpn manager and i can see its connected to the city of my choice. Changing cities is an option ,which i have done, but i have to try balancing that ,with the not so fast zgemma box i have, and a drop in speeds . To be honest , i dont know whats going on anymore with these blocks, but i do know our providers will come up with a solution ! Its good theres a 2 week break which will give some time to try out different solutions.
A vpn is very heavy on processors that may or may not be the issue. Using a VPN will certinaly slow down your speeds to varying degrees up to as much as 50% . So if you have slow speeds in the first place becareful who is online while watching IPTV. Another option is to bite the bullett and buy a android box. Although people use enigma boxes for IPTV some with no pronblems they were never designed for IPTV specailly the lower end ones. If you look at most of the posts with problems they are mainly enigma boxes.

Have a read of this....
Virgin Media blocks VPNs | BestVPN.org

If they completely block vpns expect a whole lot of s*it storm.

Nothing off for me and still can go on VPN websites and use VPN like nord and ip vanish.

Yep and legally I am pretty sure they wont have a leg to stand out because well simply put VPNs are LEGAL. Not just businesses, but governments etc use it for legit purposes. So VM and other ISPs could end up be taken to court as well if they go down this route.

dont think that will get you too far, they will tell you for business use you should have a second business line as well as your domestic line

True but those who use the net for work purposes dont really have a business connection, but get what your saying.

Ok my Mrs also works from home the dept she works for also insist she uses a VPN. It is as much a security tool as anti virus software they will not be allowed to block them. If you turn off websafe you should be OK anyway by the looks of that article.

Back