blocked vpn needed

Yep ive just read that. this device is the only one im actually using it on at this precise time. ive tried london, southampton, france and now berlin but still doing it :anguished:

Strange. Try removeing the app clear cache and re-install the app.It will not hurt to restart your router aswell.

There is no way a ISP can see you are using IPTV if you are using a VPN. It would be like your ISP hacking your bank a/c. It is more likley the servers url is compromised.

Suppliers are going to have insist that people use a VPN but how they would do this in practice i don't know.

What they could be doing is sending ddos attacks to known servers this will stop people connecting to the server as the suppliers bandwidth gets hammered.

There are ways of servers can tell if you are using a VPN and block a service but i don't know if IPTV suppliers do such things. It is certinaly possible as the BBC, Netflix and other companies do it.

I know some some suppliers don't like people using VPN's but i think they are going to have to allow it.

Suppliers can protect themselves by not giving out urls and getting people to use apps like x3m doing this and a use of a VPN should secure things up more.

Last edited:
cheers Mike will give it a go tomorrow, had a gutful of it tonight! (y)
You have two choices (if using android) Either is totally your choice, buy a subscription from a more reliable vpn provider, or use one of the modded apps to avoid such blocks such as express or ufo apps both are hacked to vip/premium status. The ufo one you don't need to reset/re-register with a new bogus email , speeds stay pretty much the same within whatever country you are located.

I'd suspect they will block every weekend, when the football is on. Maybe Sunday this weekend beckons. Plus don't be surprised when Champions League starts, the midweek block will become common.

With a VPN for IPTV, what location do you set it too to? Europe or Mr. Worldwide?

not had any problems this morning so far.
ive checked all the premium channels and all are working great
Time to tell will be teatime when epl starts again lol.
There's a few that still won't clear without vpn and as you've said some are fine this morning to what's floating on certain groups it's a super block that's taken affect

Time to tell will be teatime when epl starts again lol.
There's a few that still won't clear without vpn and as you've said some are fine this morning to what's floating on certain groups it's a super block that's taken affect

Will be this way weekends and mid week as well for rest of season.

Can see other sports including ppvs being affected as well.

Let's hope VPN does the job for good or there is a permanent work round from the providers.

All grand here been fine all weekend and lastnight may be a breather tonight as only cup games on.
No vod tho on mine which can live without as use plex as a temp fix

Large server taken down this morning.
Supplier has been around since the early cardsharing days. All out war it seems on IPTV.

Back