blocked vpn needed

yeah i had a few problems yesterday with virgin.
tried to watch the celtic match with my VPN set on a UK location and nothing was clearing.
i rebooted everything and set the VPN to france and watched the rest of the match without any problems

Had an updated portal from my provider, can't connect via virgin without a vpn, nothing clearing when connected, 1 channel BBC1 randomly fired up after a while. I can hotspot and use my three 4g which let's me connect without a vpn but still blank. Any blocks in previous years simple to get around with a vpn

what isp are people with i was looking at utility warehouse fibre as cheaper with zen at moment no blocks just expensive

You can get a nord for around £7.50 a year if you know where to look. and IP vanish. They do gaurntee there service. i have tried a few accounts and they are fine.

If you go through topcashback/Quidco you can get anything from 55-100% of your nord subscription back as cashback, making it very, very cheap for a legit sub.

If you go through topcashback/Quidco you can get anything from 55-100% of your nord subscription back as cashback, making it very, very cheap for a legit sub.
I wonder if the people having problems are from the same supplier or a reseller of that supplier.

Back