WooshBuild Blue screen crash on initialising USB temporary fix

I’m going to try a ref lash tonight as not tried since Friday an see what happens. Also won’t initialise the usb till after reboot

I dont know what the problem is with the crashing after selecting skin, but I have just flashed 3 times without problems
I selected a different skin each time. Sky New, sky wb and the metrix. This was Using an h2s
to be fair it was last week I tried!! H7s and did try all the skins, I got past the initialisation bit ok but crashed on reboot at select a skin!! I may give it a go next week, I already have another box h7s with infinity that was flashed a couple of weeks ago with no problems, I wanted to be sure it would be ok before I tried again, and leave it on openvix till then!!

I have wooshbuild all up and running so i asked for the script from sub to enter via putty which ive done. The script doesnt seem to run long ?

after a reboot ive just got astra showing at the head of my channel list which is all greyed out. I have no idea if the script ran right or what i have to do after reboot.

anyhelp appreciated.

DO NOT HIJACK THREADS WITH DIFFERENT ISSUES !!
START YOUR OWN AS NON RELEVANT POSTS WILL BE DELETED !!

So, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this one... I have re-flashed both ZgemmaStarS and Zgemma StarS2 with OpenATV6.3 and when I go to Open Webif the Terminal option is not there, so I cannot runt the wooshbuild command. Any suggestions?

It is working fine on H2S and H5 - so I am a trifle confused :(

Thanks for your help on this one

do it with putty if terminal not there but it should be there was last time i updated try 6.2 or just use putty just same as terminal just put ip in root and tick telnet

I'm going to try and flash 6.2 to see if it makes a difference, but i don't believe so... will keep you posted on this, but if anyone else can give a suggestion i would appreciate it.

I'm going to try and flash 6.2 to see if it makes a difference, but i don't believe so... will keep you posted on this, but if anyone else can give a suggestion i would appreciate it.

Use ssh comman on mac to connect to your box. open terminal in mac and type

ssh "ip address of your box"
eg.
ssh 192.168.0.10
now you will be asked for a password if you have on your box
once loged in type woshbuild command
br

Use ssh comman on mac to connect to your box. open terminal in mac and type

ssh "ip address of your box"
eg.
ssh 192.168.0.10
now you will be asked for a password if you have on your box
once loged in type woshbuild command
br

Yeah i see what you mean mtr, but cannot put password in. It won't accept/take password. It is usually root that i use.

Yeah cheers Makido. Just tried that there now, so will see how we get on. The only thing about that i could not get any of the free view channels showing. But will try again.

Yeah i see what you mean mtr, but cannot put password in. It won't accept/take password. It is usually root that i use.

you need to setup a password on the box if it has not got one, or if you dont want to set up a password then use this caommand

ssh root@yourboxip

Last edited:
Back