WooshBuild Blue Screen of Death

alig301

Hi,

installed the latest Open ATV along with Whooshbuild Infifnity v10.0000, WB Config v3.201. I keep getting the subject when I try to 'Flasha fresh OpenATV . Im sure it is not just there but get it consistently when I try this.

Any suggestions please??

Try blue software manager flashonline/local green to flashonline then select a zip file to reflash with and should flash for you

Try blue software manager flashonline/local green to flashonline then select a zip file to reflash with and should flash for you
When I get to Flash on the Fly there is nothing on the page. Red=cancel, green= expand/collapse... but does nothing. Any further suggestions please

Hi,

installed the latest Open ATV along with Whooshbuild Infifnity v10.0000, WB Config v3.201. I keep getting the subject when I try to 'Flasha fresh OpenATV . Im sure it is not just there but get it consistently when I try this.

Any suggestions please??
In OpenATV 6.2 with WB Infinity the 'Flash a fresh OpenATV' and 'Flash Online/Local' options are showing, but when selected they do not show any images. However when I change to the Default or MetrixHD skin the 'Flash Online/Local' option shows all images that can be flashed.

Last edited:
Ok, so I can load Open ATV . It seems that and also my provider line but I load Whooshbuild that's when the problems start.

Last edited:
I would edit your post before a mod sees it as your naming a provider as not aloud as will end up with a ban

I flashed 6.2 and wooshbuild on h7s, but had to usb !! The on the fly had nothing there ,and even trying to access that bit crashed the box, no problem with the usb flash though, I'm not keen on the build but stuck with it because of needing all4one for subs, will definite ditch the build when sub runs out as get issues every couple of months!! Might be openatv!! I manage to sort out for myself as I have the time.

I just re-loaded with the MetrixHD skin and it seems to work. It's not pretty, but it is funtional. I guess it doesn't like the SkyWB skin. Thanks for all the suggestions.

I just re-loaded with the MetrixHD skin and it seems to work. It's not pretty, but it is funtional. I guess it doesn't like the SkyWB skin. Thanks for all the suggestions.
You can change from MetrixHD skin to SkyWB skin if you prefer that. For Flash Online option change back to MetrixHD skin

I flashed 6.2 and wooshbuild on h7s, but had to usb !! The on the fly had nothing there ,and even trying to access that bit crashed the box, no problem with the usb flash though, I'm not keen on the build but stuck with it because of needing all4one for subs, will definite ditch the build when sub runs out as get issues every couple of months!! Might be openatv!! I manage to sort out for myself as I have the time.

To use flash online you need to switch back to the default Matrix HD skin (skin issues causes it not to display).
The all4one plugin is available as a stand-alone plugin so you do not need to use or stick with a specific build.
Ditching the build won't resolve much as ALL ATV builds are very similar & mostly use the same plugins, it's the plugins/skins that cause issues, not the base ATV image.
imo too many blame builds for their problems, all software needs a little tinkering from time to time as software changes occur to maintain a fully working system, these changes need to be made regardless of who puts the build together.

Last edited:
To use flash online you need to switch back to the default Matrix HD skin (skin issues causes it not to display).
The all4one plugin is available as a stand-alone plugin so you do not need to use or stick with a specific build.
Ditching the build won't resolve much as ALL ATV builds are very similar & mostly use the same plugins, it's the plugins/skins that cause issues, not the base ATV image.
imo too many blame builds for their problems, all software needs a little tinkering from time to time as software changes occur to maintain a fully working system, these changes need to be made regardless of who puts the build together.
I tried using all4one plugin as a stand alone, it is a wooshbuild plugin it just crashes the box when installed alone!! Also in my opinion having no build is the better option as you can learn more about the box than relying on a build, they are good for the absolute beginners. And in my opinion openvix is a more stable and less problematic option.

IF you make your own build be it bare bones or full fat you can install/remove the all4one plugin the same as any other, plenty of members use this plugin on their own builds including myself without any problems.
I'm currently in the middle of re-making multi-boot images for my H7C, (ATV 6.3, Pure, SatDreamGR (PLi), VIX 5 2 044) will report back IF I encounter any issues with the all4one plugin but as I didn't have problems last time round I don't expect any this time.

Last edited:
I'm actually glad this seems to be an issue and not something my wife has caused. I'm a complete amateur and I follow all the instructions I find here to keep my box up to date and working. The wife messaged me to say box was working find this morning then took the wee one a walk and now all she is getting is a black screen even after reboot. I'm presuming this is the same issue and I should be able to fix it when im home?

IF you make your own build be it bare bones or full fat you can install/remove the all4one plugin the same as any other, plenty of members use this plugin on their own builds including myself without any problems.
I'm currently in the middle of re-making multi-boot images for my H7C, (ATV 6.3, Pure, SatDreamGR (PLi), VIX 5 2 044) will report back IF I encounter any issues with the all4one plugin but as I didn't have problems last time round I don't expect any this time.
Let me know, as the last time I posted about the plugin I got nowhere on here!! I wanted to put it on openvix but no one on there forum could help even after showing crash log, told me to contact the author(wooshbuild) I google now and again but the only thing that comes up is my posts!!
I have two H7s and a H9s and only one of these boxes has wooshbuild on and I must have reflashed that one at least 4 times!!

I believe the plugin in WBI was written for WBI but you can request the stand-alone all4one .ipk from the provider, this is the plugin I have been installing without any problems, as a rule of thumb IF a build is mentioned in a thread title its best to post in that builds thread so all users of that build can see it rather than filling up the forum with repeated postings of the same thing.
I've completed ATV6.3 & Pure so onto SatDreamGR & VIX next but I'm short on time today so will probably get back to it after the weekend

Last edited:
I believe the plugin in WBI was written for WBI but you can request the stand-alone all4one .ipk from the provider, this is the plugin I have been installing without any problems, as a rule of thumb IF a build is mentioned in a thread title its best to post in that builds thread so all users of that build can see it rather than filling up the forum with repeated postings of the same thing.
I've completed ATV6.3 & Pure so onto SatDreamGR & VIX next but I'm short on time today so will probably get back to it after the weekend
Thanks, I did get the ipk for it and it didn't work, supplier said an older version might work!! He was going to send one, the latest didn't work and as I said kept crashing

Back