Bmw Bavaria C Business CODE REQUIRED

Bembo325i

Please help me guys wyth this bmw Bavaria C Businees RDS Stereo.

I think is a pioneer!!

S/N: PI 92XX C0046258

thanks in advance and i hope wiil get the right code from u!!
all my regards!!! Bembo325i.

You're correct you've got a Bavaria C Business KE-92ZBM manufactured by Pioneer. There is no serial number code calculators or databases in existence to provide code from serial number for this radio.

I expect the code will be stored electronically in eeprom memory P2100R.

Unless you know or have experience in reading eeprom memory using eeprom programmers, your solution will be the services of a radio decoder in your area.

sorry.

You're correct you've got a Bavaria C Business KE-92ZBM manufactured by Pioneer. There is no serial number code calculators or databases in existence to provide code from serial number for this radio.

I expect the code will be stored electronically in eeprom memory P2100R.

Unless you know or have experience in reading eeprom memory using eeprom programmers, your solution will be the services of a radio decoder in your area.

sorry.

Thanks Men!!!!!!! u r a genius!!! I h a friend that know how to read eeprom, but i will ask in the services radio decoder how much is cost. If it is expensive, i will store the radio for sale in the future with the car and replace it with a mp3 audio car. If it is cheap, i wll use it for radio fm programs.!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Back