Boxes

Djliveasy

Hi all, what boxes are recommend with built in HDD for recording iptv, also how r people finding the recording of iptv. Thanks

Never done any recording as I have Xtream Editor with 7 day catch up tv on most channels. You can use a internal or external hdd for recording so it should work on any box.I think you need a multi room sub to watch 1 channel and record another. I don't have multi room but if I put the box on a satellite channel then I can record an Iptv channel but it wont work if I am on an Iptv channel.Not sure if this is the same for all providers,maybe someone else can comment.

Never done any recording as I have Xtream Editor with 7 day catch up tv on most channels. You can use a internal or external hdd for recording so it should work on any box.I think you need a multi room sub to watch 1 channel and record another. I don't have multi room but if I put the box on a satellite channel then I can record an Iptv channel but it wont work if I am on an Iptv channel.Not sure if this is the same for all providers,maybe someone else can comment.
Thanks, I run extreme editor for all our customers, I've never used the catchup on it,

I leave the offset at 0.In the main menu there is a + by the name of each channel with catchup and I just select the + channel, press portal then select Xc catchup and I get the 7 day program list for that channel. You can assign any button to bring up the xc catchup if you want but mine is assigned to the portal button on the remote. It may depend if your provider supports catchup but that's how mine works.

Last edited:
Back