Bricked?

i am pressing the reset button on the back of the zgemma because on the h9s there is nothing on the front except for the led logo
Whoops wrong box! I do have a h9s I had a similar problem I tried openvix and it flashed but only in the usb2 slot! It wouldn't flash using the usb3 slot! Just a thought a s you are trying everything. I was thi king h7s when I first replied

i will probably give it another couple tries tonight and probably have another go at it 2moz if dont get any luck will send it back and buy something a bit more reliable,
just like to thank everyone so far whos tried help much appreciated cheers

there is only 1 usb port on the box
Theres two on mine! There are different versions of this model? Wifi one! The vid that Makido has posted has two one under the ethernet and USB in the upright position!

yea i have even done a low level format of the usb stick then quick format to fat 32 put all 3 files on to the root directory of the usb i have even changed the "noforce" to "force" tried both ways and still nothing

when i done a low level format then fat32 i still had to unclick "quick format" and do low level on my pc before my usb would work

thought it might have been because the hdd wasnt plugged in so plugged it in and tried again but still got the same result at least this has got me a little further

at least u know its not bricked#
i think your usb must be formatted to ext. do u still have the usb u used for recording ? try that if u havent formatted it

yea i have put the hdd in i used for recording ect but still get the "(no space left on the device)" i am curentlly low level formating the usb stick once done will try that

Back