Bricked?

not sure now m8, but as i said b4, i had to llformat usb with low level format tool then low level format in windows

have u tried openvix m8
Zgemma H9S
will give it a go tried everything now formated the usb stick properly still no joy but used the wget command on the grog build main post that seemed to get further along in putty but cgave me a error saying that the session was closed but going leaving it tonight pick it up again in the morning

Try willobuild is there a noforce file you can change to force at all what size USB are you using to try and flash your box I would try with a different version of open atv like 6.3 and see if that will get the box to flash

just a long shot, is the tv resolution set correctly ?
it wont stop u flashing box but would give u blank screen

just to thank everyone who helped me n let you know ive fixed it ended up flashing with open vix took about 5 attempts first few attempts the led would flash white/red but still had no picture last attempt picture came up n ive started doing the on screen set up just wondering now if i should mess with it again n put a build on it lol but cheers

just to thank everyone who helped me n let you know ive fixed it ended up flashing with open vix took about 5 attempts first few attempts the led would flash white/red but still had no picture last attempt picture came up n ive started doing the on screen set up just wondering now if i should mess with it again n put a build on it lol but cheers
Stick with openvix lmo add your own build, think about expanding the flash on 8gb SD card as yo only have 256mb

However I am now having problems with my H9S

It stuck on boot, can't get into it at all. Red light on the front. Tried several images. All seem to install ok, then when it restarts stops and locks up. Doesn't connect to router so can't do anything via putty. Even tried the old version of the software on my laptop from last year with the same USB that flashed it with then.

Tried several USB sticks also

Mine has gone the same way .... My IPTV works perfectly but all Sat / FreeSat channels have gone. I bought a new PSU with the same results. There must be a software issue as my other devices (Zgemma) work fine. I will keep updating until a solution is found.

However I am now having problems with my H9S

It stuck on boot, can't get into it at all. Red light on the front. Tried several images. All seem to install ok, then when it restarts stops and locks up. Doesn't connect to router so can't do anything via putty. Even tried the old version of the software on my laptop from last year with the same USB that flashed it with then.

Tried several USB sticks also
Mine has done that in the past! It has come back when you switch off power or press white back off button and on again! Try it several times till it hopefully boots right up! Mine does I'm

I can get it back by dismantling everything with new PSU also in place. It's only happened in the last few weeks so I have to assume it is a software thing for this model as my other boxes work fine using the same satellite. To be honest I am glad others have the same issue as I was going mad thinking it was something I was doing. I just hope we can find a solution soon.

Back