Bt blocks EPL streaming

Mine still unwatchable, what channels do work at all just stutter. Even Supersports etc. To be honest I think I just got a really sh!t supplier. The domain name changed a couple of weeks back and it's been rotten ever since.

Last edited:
Mine still unwatchable, what channels do work at all just stutter. Even Supersports etc. To be honest I think I just got a really sh!t supplier. The domain name changed a couple of weeks back and it's been rotten ever since.
It does sound like a bad supplier , Supersports should be working well.

Have you tried the normal turn your device/s off then reboot your net and once back on turn your device back on?

thats defo suppliers servers as supersports is fine n all sports been bangon all day

Last edited by a moderator:
@yoos21 you should really have some sort of communication with your provider, (telegram, discord or something) this way you will be made aware of issues (and be able to voice your concerns/issues and ask for advice). You would also be aware of server re-boots that are required and in some cases football listings will be posted with which channels to find them on. It saves you being left in the dark and wondering what has happened. May be worth looking into (y)

@yoos21 you should really have some sort of communication with your provider, (telegram, discord or something) this way you will be made aware of issues (and be able to voice your concerns/issues and ask for advice). You would also be aware of server re-boots that are required and in some cases football listings will be posted with which channels to find them on. It saves you being left in the dark and wondering what has happened. May be worth looking into (y)
I have his WhatsApp but thought maybe I will contact him if the problem was dragging on till next day morning presumably but it was only there for 30mins

Back