Bt blocks EPL streaming

Competition drives price down. Lots of people selling iptv these days.
Or there on unlimited credit plans or have so many credits a month plus depends how many credits it costs for a year say costs 2 credits for a year and you pay £2.50 a credit that’s £5 for year you sell at £20 that’s £15 but that’s just a rough guide 😂

Yeah. Like I say, lots of people selling iptv these days and competition drives down prices.

Cost me 40 for my 1st IPTV sub and was paying 30 for c/s before it went da
I think I pay around £45 for a year. Anything between £45-£60 is good value you save a shit load of money.

If you bought
A sheild
2x iptv subs one backup
1 Vod sub

It still wouldn't cost as much as 6 months sly

My first sat box was a ferguson and bought this white card with a chip on. Had to get it flashed evreytime it went off for about £10

Who remembers when we all had skybox/openbox etc and used to watch all the games on sat even 3pm on setanta Ireland
My skybox f5s was still being used until a couple of years ago,
But remember, skybox/openbox used the same type of system we are still using on cs
I had a Eurovox before that, can't remember what I had before that tho, but that was the days, buy a box, download the fw, plug the dish in, and that was it,

My skybox f5s was still being used until a couple of years ago,
But remember, skybox/openbox used the same type of system we are still using on cs
I had a Eurovox before that, can't remember what I had before that tho, but that was the days, buy a box, download the fw, plug the dish in, and that was it,
Sounds like the starveiw used for cable that worked like that. I think on the first ones needed something called the hamburger browser or something like that.

haha i used to work at pace n removed the block box of back of mine so they couldnt turn me of lol 2 weeks later bailiffs rocked up took box n cut my cables lol them little boxes with orange button on atat i think they wer

Sounds like the starveiw used for cable that worked like that. I think on the first ones needed something called the hamburger browser or something like that.
It was using slys original boxes, by jtagging them and using a funcard/atmega/mosc cards programmed with the keys. Bigmaq had a browser for updating. Good old days:smiley:

Never used the old chopped sat boxes.

We were on the chipped cable boxes back in 90s the black ones.

When that went had to get legit sly.

Wish I knew of these other methods also back then.

I remember borrowing an access swipe card machine from work, it was used to make access cards, turned out it also cloned sky cards, all it needed was someone in the pub with an active card, a few pints, and new cards could be made in the back room in an evening,

Back