Bt blocks EPL streaming

I think people just expect to be provided for what they’ve already paid for and I would expect complaints. If Tesco sold me a blu ray but in the box was a dvd and I complained…I wonder what would happen, it’s not Tesco’s fault they just sell the item?
I think, oftentimes peoples expectations of what they bought isn't actually what they've bought.
They think someone should be on hand 24 hours a day, they think they dont have to learn how to troubleshoot, they dont understand broadband speed, ping, etc., they dont understand the limitations of their 5 year old (or more) device, plus much much more.
They are also too quick to blame the supplier, without actually considering their set up.
The amount of times an ethernet cable was pulled out while vacuuming the house (or kids, etc.) and we spent hours giving hundreds of suggestions to the member with the problem is frightening really.
While you should expect a generally reliable service, you cannot expect perfection.

I think, oftentimes peoples expectations of what they bought isn't actually what they've bought.
They think someone should be on hand 24 hours a day, they think they dont have to learn how to troubleshoot, they dont understand broadband speed, ping, etc., they dont understand the limitations of their 5 year old (or more) device, plus much much more.
They are also too quick to blame the supplier, without actually considering their set up.
The amount of times an ethernet cable was pulled out while vacuuming the house (or kids, etc.) and we spent hours giving hundreds of suggestions to the member with the problem is frightening really.
While you should expect a generally reliable service, you cannot expect perfection.
Or malicious damage to power cable, eaten by a certain Border Terrior..

Things seem to be easing today - are providers finding a fix or is it just a temporary reprieve? To be fair dstv super sports have been great last couple of days

Plenty of alternatives out there for anyone having still having trouble with sky sports channels, bein sports, Dazn and Supersports, all working ok, my main service has been ok, although a few channels not working, such as Premier sports channels, but got watching the Celtic match last night on my back up service, then after the game, the channel went off, Sky sports channels have been bad on my back up, but all others are ok, I expect most providers will get it sorted over the next few days.

Plenty of alternatives out there for anyone having still having trouble with sky sports channels, bein sports, Dazn and Supersports, all working ok, my main service has been ok, although a few channels not working, such as Premier sports channels, but got watching the Celtic match last night on my back up service, then after the game, the channel went off, Sky sports channels have been bad on my back up, but all others are ok, I expect most providers will get it sorted over the next few days.
celtic tv isnt a live channel thats why but n yes as for first hand dealing with this shit storm hopefully lol it is temp ,if ur online cool if ur not get digging in thos pockets cos shits gonna go up to get running lol

Back