Bt blocks EPL streaming

I have 3 suppliers on 2 pretty much all working except sky entertainment channels.

On the other every single channel is working fine with no issues.

Like others have said any supplier would be mad to take any new customers on boxing nights. Although some charge to watch the fight

Plenty of alternatives out there for anyone having still having trouble with sky sports channels, bein sports, Dazn and Supersports, all working ok, my main service has been ok, although a few channels not working, such as Premier sports channels, but got watching the Celtic match last night on my back up service, then after the game, the channel went off, Sky sports channels have been bad on my back up, but all others are ok, I expect most providers will get it sorted over the next few days.
My server actually put bein sports 1 on with the celtic game on premier sports in the mean time so noone had to search for it

Premier sports channels werent working for me for the Celtic match despite me having 2 options of Premier sports 1 HD and UK SD Premier sports 1.
i caught the match on Celtic TV which was flawless,but Celtic TV went off after the game finished meaning i missed the Semi Final live draw..

ive just checked again and No Premier Sports channels are clearing at the moment,not a major issue for me just now aslong as Celtic TV keeps clearing

My one has 2 celtic links, then 2 seperate links from a seperate feed then who ever they are playing has 2 feeds. So luckily one should work 🤣

on mine 2 sets of each working and from what i see quite good , i'll be watching a few games tonight and tomorrow so will notice if any issue's but pic quality looks decent or as good as ever.

Just checking one out for 3pm game and is badly buffering on quite a lot of channels. Could be be still server issue.

But did think VM throttling or something but same with and without VPN.

Just checking one out for 3pm game and is badly buffering on quite a lot of channels. Could be be still server issue.

But did think VM throttling or something but same with and without VPN.
im on vm all been sound tbf few sound no pic but allways let 15 mins for kikoff n then boot all seems wel tho atlast

im on vm all been sound tbf few sound no pic but allways let 15 mins for kikoff n then boot all seems wel tho atlast

Ye just had some things to do only had some time to catch 3pm games but buffering like crazy has ruled that out lol.

Not really bothered tbh if it's sorts itself fine if not is what it is.

This server have major buffering issues with not just UK channels but the other main sports channels but works fine with US and Canada channels lol.

Go figure lol.
still on temp backups then ? seemed to b alot of sync n buffering issues yesterday tho but seems sound today

All 3 of mine back to normal now. Only thing is sky sports not running at 50fps on the one that should but all channels clearing all good just watched Newcastle game not one buffer.

Back