Buffer help

christara

16146631320.png

Above is what am getting, obviously Nordvpn is on when I tested above.
I have been with my supplier/suppliers for a good couple of years and when the footy is on am getting buffering. (I have two suppliers)
Whether its the 3pm or champions league or other that's when the buffering kicks in.
It was great at the beginning. Now am starting to think that the server is getting overloaded with subscribers. (Might be wrong but don't know)
I use PC (bluestacks) or my firestick 4k max. Now I've tried everything with the firestick in nordvpn setting from TCP to UDP protocols.
Different countries. Tried it on and off but no luck.
Use my suppliers own apps plus I have also IMplayer which I use which is paid for lifetime sub. (legit copy)
Any help or suggestions to try would be appreciated, TIA

Do you know anyone else using the same suppliers to ask if they have the same issue?
So you have different suppliers and the exact same issue on them?
Have you messaged the suppliers and made them aware of the issue?
You could trial some different suppliers to see if you have the same issue.

Both suppliers buffer at the same time?

Try your firestick in another house see if you get the same.

Do you know anyone else using the same suppliers to ask if they have the same issue?
So you have different suppliers and the exact same issue on them?
Have you messaged the suppliers and made them aware of the issue?
You could trial some different suppliers to see if you have the same issue.
Unfortunately don't know anyone else on the suppliers I have.
Yes message suppliers and no idea what to try, That's why I opened posted for more suggestions.
Starting to think it might be time to move on and try new supplier, Just to see how things go that idea?

Both suppliers buffer at the same time?

Try your firestick in another house see if you get the same.

Yes both suppliers. Tried with neighbours and friends house.
Also use bare minimum apps on firestick.
Beginning to get stumped with this one.

Same isp or different one?
Two different suppliers not like multi room or nothing like that. So different IP address.

It will be different ISP at my friends house. Neighbours on same ISP. (BRSK)
Not sure on any settings in the router for them. (Nanny settings like BT/PLUSNET/VODEPHONE/etc use)

16146631320.png

Above is what am getting, obviously Nordvpn is on when I tested above.
I have been with my supplier/suppliers for a good couple of years and when the footy is on am getting buffering. (I have two suppliers)
Whether its the 3pm or champions league or other that's when the buffering kicks in.
It was great at the beginning. Now am starting to think that the server is getting overloaded with subscribers. (Might be wrong but don't know)
I use PC (bluestacks) or my firestick 4k max. Now I've tried everything with the firestick in nordvpn setting from TCP to UDP protocols.
Different countries. Tried it on and off but no luck.
Use my suppliers own apps plus I have also IMplayer which I use which is paid for lifetime sub. (legit copy)
Any help or suggestions to try would be appreciated, TIA
Does this happen when your watching at none peak times ?

If not your supplier is over subscribed

Does it happen when you turn off the VPN ?

If it does both your suppliers are over subscribed.

Does this happen when your watching at none peak times ?
Does it happen when you turn off the VPN ?

If it does both your suppliers are over subscribed.

No its fine when am using at none peak times? Got both streams on now on PC while am using PC. all ok and usually is when its not footy.
For the footy I've tried both on and off with Nordvpn. plus different countries. Also for a while I tried Digi bit and it was just the same. (To rule out Nordvpn issues)

I am starting to think its over subbed and that's my problem. (When footy is on am guessing everyone on the supply is jumping on.)

Last edited:
No its fine when am using at none peak times? Got both streams on now on PC while am using PC. all ok and usually is when its not footy.
For the footy I've tried both on and off with Nordvpn. plus different countries. Also for a while I tried Digi bit and it was just the same. (To rule out Nordvpn issues)

I am starting to think its over subbed and that's my problem. (When footy is on am guessing everyone on the supply is jumping on.)
If possible put one of the apps on your phone and use it on mobile data and not wifi. If this is possible it will let you know if its your internet provider or firestick.

If possible put one of the apps on your phone and use it on mobile data and not wifi. If this is possible it will let you know if its your internet provider or firestick.

Yeah not bad idea. Thanks I will give that ago over my wife's phone since she gets a certain amount of data free.

I am starting to think it’s over subbed and that's my problem. (When footy is on am guessing everyone on the supply is jumping on.)
I would take some trials.
Sometimes I get blocked on virmin when footy is on using different suppliers but as soon as I turn a vpn on all good.

I would take some trials.
Sometimes I get blocked on virmin when footy is on using different suppliers but as soon as I turn a vpn on all good.
Yeah defo going to give that ago over next week or two. Hopefully land on a good supply.

Has for blocks I've been thru the ringer trying to sort it, (Don't think am getting blocked?) and its coming down to my suppliers being over subbed and when footy is on its getting every one watching at same time? (I guess)
That's my conclusion on it. :cry:

Hopefully you don't have long to go on those 2 subs as it is a big chunk to lose.
Cheers mate, no probs on that, one is due in a month or two and like I say its just when footy is on so I've got all other stuff like VOD Tv series and live tv so its not an issue its just I love me footy. :)
No worries. but it'll be fine for now. I'll get a fix sooner rather than later. I hope.

EDIT: plus what I've saved over the years am quid's in. (y)

Think you have your answer at peak times your providers can not cope.

Think you have your answer at peak times your providers can not cope.
Think it looks like it. Guess I needed a post on here to confirm my thoughts on it.
Just going to suffer a bit longer with the situation and then get on the lookout for another sub. one of subs due to run out with in next month.
So not long to wait.

Think it looks like it. Guess I needed a post on here to confirm my thoughts on it.
Just going to suffer a bit longer with the situation and then get on the lookout for another sub. one of subs due to run out with in next month.
So not long to wait.
If providers wont give you a weekend trial many wont then dont bother till you find one that will.

And when your happy take a month sub to see how it goes. Never take 12 months based on a weekday trial.

If providers wont give you a weekend trial many wont then dont bother till you find one that will.

And when your happy take a month sub to see how it goes. Never take 12 months based on a weekday trial.
No supplier in reality unless they are totally desperate going to give you a trial with sports.

If a service is oveoaded it will buffer what ever channel you put it on.

freeriders would be another issue prime e.g you see it the request thread almost treble when PPV is on.

The only way to be sure of a supplier is take out a month. That is the true test

Genrally if you use TK vets or VIP members you won't get any issues that can't be resolved.

Back