Buffer help

No supplier in reality unless they are totally desperate going to give you a trial with sports.

If a service is oveoaded it will buffer what ever channel you put it on.

freeriders would be another issue prime e.g you see it the request thread almost treble when PPV is on.

The only way to be sure of a supplier is take out a month. That is the true test

Genrally if you use TK vets or VIP members you won't get any issues that can't be resolved.
Two ways to look at it, Freeriders stories etc are really good cover stories for we dont wont you to properly test it when footy is on cause server is shite. Here's a 2 hour trial with sport Wednesday at 4pm (y) Or you can have a weekend trial with no sport, both kind of trial are as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

But yes as i stated take a month till your happy.

Two ways to look at it, Freeriders stories etc are really good cover stories for we dont wont you to properly test it when footy is on cause server is shite. Here's a 2 hour trial with sport Wednesday at 4pm (y) Or you can have a weekend trial with no sport, both kind of trial are as useful as a chocolate fire guard.

But yes as i stated till your happy take a month.
Or pay for a short trial. It works both ways I suppose mate a server owner is going to be full of trials at the weekend.

Like I said if it's going to buffer it will anyway so you can get a sense of the server.

Or pay for a short trial. It works both ways I suppose mate a server owner is going to be full of trials at the weekend.
Its also subscribed to by loads of people who will be watching sports, short trials are a must to find a diamond in the rough.

Totally agree with ferret an mike, Been around on here quite some time to understand the ins and outs of IPTV.
Its great in the early days with whoever the supplier is or if you take a short sub, Had many on here and over time a server gets overloaded due to the supplier just keeps taking on customers until the buffering hits all customers or people who are not tech savvy.
How many threads are out there with buffer issues and how many times have the customer been told its all ok my end. (Supplier end)
Guess its always going to be one day you get a server that's going to keep to a minimum customer base or servers look at spreading the load when sporting events are on so not to overload server?
Either way guess am on the lookout for some trials. (y)

Its also subscribed to by loads of people who will be watching sports, short trials are a must to find a diamond in the rough.
I have found when finding subs just
Totally agree with ferret an mike, Been around on here quite some time to understand the ins and outs of IPTV.
Its great in the early days with whoever the supplier is or if you take a short sub, Had many on here and over time a server gets overloaded due to the supplier just keeps taking on customers until the buffering hits all customers or people who are not tech savvy.
How many threads are out there with buffer issues and how many times have the customer been told its all ok my end. (Supplier end)
Guess its always going to be one day you get a server that's going to keep to a minimum customer base or servers look at spreading the load when sporting events are on so not to overload server?
Either way guess am on the lookout for some trials. (y)
95% of issues though are the customers end IPTV should be pretty consistent now you might get the odd bit of trouble but normally easy to fix.

I have found when finding subs just

95% of issues though are the customers end IPTV should be pretty consistent now you might get the odd bit of trouble but normally easy to fix.
I've read this and many a forum and its not that easy to sort, Yes if its something minor or pretty straight forward then yes you can get your answers quite easy by reading forums.
Yeah router off uninstall this that and other and reset this and that, Been there and done it.
But when you get suppliers that just keep on taking customers and over time they do and that's all of them in my experience. Or Unless you get what ferret said and find the diamond in the rough then you just go thru supplier after supplier until that diamond comes along.
So then a short sub is ok in the short term or in the first instance that's fine. but over time you go thru what I've tried to explain?

I've read this and many a forum and its not that easy to sort, Yes if its something minor or pretty straight forward then yes you can get your answers quite easy by reading forums.
Yeah router off uninstall this that and other and reset this and that, Been there and done it.
But when you get suppliers that just keep on taking customers and over time they do and that's all of them in my experience. Or Unless you get what ferret said and find the diamond in the rough then you just go thru supplier after supplier until that diamond comes along.
So then a short sub is ok in the short term or in the first instance that's fine. but over time you go thru what I've tried to explain?
don't get me wrong I never had this issue. Have you turned off family safe settings

don't get me wrong I never had this issue. Have you turned off family safe settings
I asked kinda earlier in thread that am On BRSK and can not find such settings in router regarding nanny settings.
So am stuck on that. I think its just time is my emery here that I've been with my two suppliers for a while and that the inevitable has happened and the server has become overloaded. (My guess)

link to me asking: Buffer help

BRSK home page not my router what I log into just in case not many have seen or heard of BRSK
https://www.brsk.co.uk/

I asked kinda earlier in thread that am On BRSK and can not find such settings in router regarding nanny settings.
So am stuck on that. I think its just time is my emery here that I've been with my two suppliers for a while and that the inevitable has happened and the server has become overloaded. (My guess)

link to me asking: Buffer help
Well could be who knows if you want I can test your sub for you and see if I csn replicate the issues.

Well could be who knows if you want I can test your sub for you and see if I csn replicate the issues.
Am still digging deep here and looking at what I can do. got a couple of things am trying so who knows.
If someone else is on BRSK and know nanny settings then that might help but I've looked everywhere on router. no luck.
And yes I will keep you in mind if I don't get a fix when footy is on.

Am still digging deep here and looking at what I can do. got a couple of things am trying so who knows.
If someone else is on BRSK and know nanny settings then that might help but I've looked everywhere on router. no luck.
unless you installed the app on device nothing to do with nanny settings.

They are different to other isp providers. It's normally in router settings.

unless you installed the app on device nothing to do with nanny settings.

They are different to other isp providers. It's normally in router settings.
Sorted mate. LOL no wonder I can,t find them then. :)

Least I can rule that out then.

Only other thing are you using wireless. Check signal a peak times.
AM hard wired all over and tried both wifi and hardwired.
My speed on firestick wired is 88Mbps and approx 300Mbps plus when using wifi.
Both speeds are with and without Nordvpn running maybe a little drop in speeds when vpn on.
Also tried digibit when I had it to rule out nordvpn to see if issues was with app.
This is at different times of the day plus different countries

AM hard wired all over and tried both wifi and hardwired.
My speed on firestick wired is 88Mbps and approx 300Mbps plus when using wifi.
Both speeds are with and without Nordvpn running maybe a little drop in speeds when vpn on.
Also tried digibit when I had it to rule out nordvpn to see if issues was with app.
This is at different times of the day plus different countries
You have done evreything. I mean apps can be funny but won't cause buffering.

I have had a look online and Reddit threads and no mention of family safe or nanny settings for your isp.

Back