Bundesliga Potentially to Return

Italy, Spain and England have plans to get league started in June thats if we dont see more infections and deaths arising.

Probably wrong thread to talk about anyway lol.

I am interested especially with how long the continuation of the german league lasts.

As said if one player gets it he can spread it and could result in travesty.

I get fans want football back including myself but is it really "safe" to restart the league all things considered germany has controlled the virus well compared to other countries in europe.

Probably wrong thread to talk about anyway lol.

I am interested especially with how long the continuation of the german league lasts.

As said if one player gets it he can spread it and could result in travesty.

I get fans want football back including myself but is it really "safe" to restart the league all things considered germany has controlled the virus well compared to other countries in europe.
I just think they should leave it now, void the lot but money talks

Precedent was already set with leagues ending in Holland and France so the big leagues in europe should have followed suit and just plan for the new season.

But 100s of millions are at stack for clubs, leagues etc that is paramount more so than peoples lives. Just the way world is.

Will have to wait and see what comes of it see big teams in big leagues ect don't need the financial benifit it's the lower leagues

Exactly smaller clubs specifically in lower leagues will be majorly affected with losses which in turn will lead them to shutting their doors.

Shame what will happen to such clubs.

Well they should stop talking about relaxing things and keep the lockdown in place (IMO)

Unfortunately due to the mentality of people in this country we were never going to have the lockdown many of us feel is suitable. People were complaining about the pubs, diy stores, tips etc being closed within a week or two of us shutting down. Add that to the media scaremongering and whipping up pressure, and a Tory government, it was always gonna be half arsed.

Back