cable boxes

i bought the xtrend 8000 2 x cable tuner box so can view and record,think its spends more time recording than viewing,option of a third tuner slot if needed,pity we dont have 7 day epg over here and have to use epg refresh.

i bought the xtrend 8000 2 x cable tuner box so can view and record,think its spends more time recording than viewing,option of a third tuner slot if needed,pity we dont have 7 day epg over here and have to use epg refresh.

Mate thats the sad thing that unlike sat you cant ever get 7 day EPG on cable side.

IS epg refresh the only way to get EPG on cable if so how many days does it show?

My EPG is all over the place it shows a couple of programmes a day and thats it lol.

in uk you get 7 days ask bees,look at the setup guides he did for the combo box on cable.

first post updated with tm nano combo

anyone looking for a (possible) fix for the A850- kryptview.been looking at other forums on various sites,it has been put forward that the first firmware update from 2012 being re applied is having some success in reobtaining channels,especially in the cheshire region,am going to give it a go myself n if it works i will be 1 happy chappie,if not has anyone else got any ideas worth trying.all the best to all.covuk7.

---------- Post Merged at 12:07 PM ----------

reinstalled the 2013 update,dose not work for the cov area,worth a try,havent lost the five channels we had before,will have to wait n see if the kv peeps come to our rescue,was worth the try as nothing ventured n nothing gained.covuk7.

Anyone recommend a good box that can do satellite,cable and freeview hd in one box? Enigma2 and with upgrade options like a HDD.

Hi, does anyone know anything about the wetek play? Looking for something for VM cable, want to know if wetek will work, or best alternate option with enigma and about £150 Max?

So many boxes added to the list lol - Confused. Lots of research to do.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Hello all been looking at the list and i see the blade combo 7000 is on there, well i have this box infact ive had it for years on sly feed, is it true i can use cable on it as well?

as i got told ages ago it was not possible.... if that info was wrong and it is possible does anyone have a tutorial???

there were a few different models out and some had cable tuners,sat tuners are different than cable tuners.

Blade BM7000 Combo High Def Cable & Sat Tuner

first post updated added new miraclebox mini + hybrid

EXCLUSIVE UK DISTRIBUTOR, TRADE ENQUIRIES WELCOME!

***THIS RECEIVER IS FOR DVB-C/T2, CABLE / TERRESTRIAL HD***
***THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SATELLITE TELEVISION***

New from Miraclebox, meet the Mini Hybrid HD PVR Digital Receiver. The first to offer a convenient hybrid set-top box for Cable/Terrestrial, DVB-C/T/T2 reception. The new model supports Full 1080p HD and has Linux Enigma2 opensource operating system. The new powerful dual thread BCM7362 750MHz (2K DMIPS) dual threading CPU provides not only a fast boot time for fast switching and improved use of media. Offers the best of quality coupled with many features and at a fair price. It enables the reception of digital cable or terrestrial broadcasts in amazing image quality in SD and HD. Already has massive support from OpenMB, OE-Alliance Teams Egami, OpenATV and OpenViX.

***THIS RECEIVER IS FOR DVB-C/T2, CABLE / TERRESTRIAL HD***
***THIS IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SATELLITE TELEVISION***

Amazing spec. Opensoucre Receiver, perfect for use with FreeView HD in the UK or Saorview in Ireland!

Supports 7 Days EPG, CrossEPG, AutobouquetsMaker, 1080 Skins + Many 3rd Party Plugins.

UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL INCLUDED, CONTROL MANY POPULAR BRANDS OF TV!
FREE ENIGMA 2 FLASHING!

FREE 2PIN TO 3PIN PLUG ADAPTER!

ADD 500GB USB HDD FOR ONLY £50!

UK STOCK! FAST UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY!

TWO YEAR HARDWARE WARRANTY!

EXCLUSIVE HELP AND SUPPORT AT:

Back