Cable splitter

Last edited:
I have this isolater connected to my virgin cable at wall,
Do I still need this if I IMAG0012.jpg IMAG0012.jpg attach splitter that is recommended in thread thanks.

You need the isolator in the white box but you don't need the double adapter thing you're holding.

Do you get any sort of connecter to connect isolator and splitter or is it just another cable with f connectors,, thanks

i have my sat kit with all connections connectors stripper and crimpper in one location as always dabbling and pulling wires here and there lol

i have my sat kit with all connections connectors stripper and crimpper in one location as always dabbling and pulling wires here and there lol

I'm the same - got a bag next to me with wiring and adapters and my desk is scattered with splitters, cablecon connectors, tool, wire stripper etc :grin:

for some reason i seem to have to many old cable rf connectors as must be thinking vcr are coming back into use.

Hi, Im having problems with picture freezing occasionally and looking at my set up. I have a 2 way tratec 5-1000MHz splitter from VM box - 1 to router other to inside house. I have then split inside house 2 go to 2 boxes. I have read that i should only ever use 1 splitter so a 3 way splitter from VM box - 1 to router and other 2 to boxes. Should this still be a 5-1000MHz 3 way splitter? Any suggestions on make?
Many thanks

Just out of interest would a poor quality splitter cause pixelation as I seem to get a lot of this. I changed to a 5-1000 splitter which did improve things, but it's still a bit of a problem

Back