WooshBuild Can anyone tell me what this means

Your box has crashed lol what was you doing before it crashed
WB6 Xtream had stopped working, supplier suggested i update my H2S so i tried Dsayers but hated the look of it, so then loaded basebuild , did the opkg thing ok,
gets to the selection of format the usb that tores recordings pressd no, thats where it crashes, tried loading new open atv images but the cycle repeats
itself.

This error message poped up after lots of reloads of different images

CREATING HARDLINK TO TIMESHIFT FILE FAILED !
THE FILESYSTEM ON YOURTIMESHIFT- DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT HARDLINKS
MAKE SURE IT IS FORMATTED IN EXT2 or EX3
(Errno 1) Operation not Permitted.

Can anyone advise me how fix this, its taken all day to get this far .

This error message poped up after lots of reloads of different images

CREATING HARDLINK TO TIMESHIFT FILE FAILED !
THE FILESYSTEM ON YOURTIMESHIFT- DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT HARDLINKS
MAKE SURE IT IS FORMATTED IN EXT2 or EX3
(Errno 1) Operation not Permitted.

Can anyone advise me how fix this, its taken all day to get this far .

You are using a usb that is full of stored recordings?
you need a blank usb in the box, initialise it so that the box can use it to store temp fiiles during installation, then put your other usb back in later when you have a working system

Flashed a new Infinity this morning making sure i have a formatted empty 2GB usb in the rear port . it all works EXCEPT when the system wants to access usb to record or look at the drive for any reason.
So during installation if i answered yes to removing data it would crash the system , and revert back to having to to do the OPKG thing attgain.
As long as the system never has to access the recording flash drive it runs ok, but cannot figure what the bug is.
Thanks MAKIDO, seems your the only one to highlight this glitch, Hope for a fix soon.

Back