CCCAM and MGCAM no longer supported?

hello.

ive noticed with the new images that only oscam will work no other protocol is clearing does that mean they are no longer being supported?

regards

mgcamd working fine on my box,
albeit with some of the issues reported,
works fine on the channels I watch if I use webif or client,
I dont watch much tho, mostly use sat

the story so far, the audio on HD channels started messing up thanks to VM, the ABM team have come up with a fix which works well but it appears for some reason at the moment it only works with oscam, after doing the ABM update mgcamd doesn't seem to be clearing the hd channels. We would hope that in time mgcamd will be updated so that it will work with the abm fix.

the story so far, the audio on HD channels started messing up thanks to VM, the ABM team have come up with a fix which works well but it appears for some reason at the moment it only works with oscam, after doing the ABM update mgcamd doesn't seem to be clearing the hd channels. We would hope that in time mgcamd will be updated so that it will work with the abm fix.

i'm with you, glad someone on here is very knowledgeable appreciate your response cleared it up for me, new images that ive test will only work with oscam and that is exaclty why

mgcamd working fine on my box,
albeit with some of the issues reported,
works fine on the channels I watch if I use webif or client,
I dont watch much tho, mostly use sat
its only effecting the new images, you need to update line to oscam to clear issues you have

its only effecting the new images, you need to update line to oscam to clear issues you have

I dont have any issues,
mgcamd is working fine for me on the channels I watch,
but, like I said, I watch mostly sat anyway, dont watch much cable, and sd is fine if I do have an issue on an HD channel

I dont have any issues,
mgcamd is working fine for me on the channels I watch,
but, like I said, I watch mostly sat anyway, dont watch much cable, and sd is fine if I do have an issue on an HD channel

well i think its going to be a bigger issue in months to come so keep note

well i think its going to be a bigger issue in months to come so keep note
There is one line of thought that is leave everything as is and stick to SD until abm and others have done all the updates that are needed, there appear to have been a few yesterday alone, especially if the effected channels are not those that you watch.

There is one line of thought that is leave everything as is and stick to SD until abm and others have done all the updates that are needed, there appear to have been a few yesterday alone, especially if the effected channels are not those that you watch.

yeh i was but some new boxs will only take the latest images, i think VM have been up to something as my internet has been going off alot after 2am the past few weeks

yeh i was but some new boxs will only take the latest images, i think VM have been up to something as my internet has been going off alot after 2am the past few weeks

how new is a new box?
I have a Formuler F1 running OpenVix 5.0.032 date 25/10/2017

Back