CCCam help please?

Hi Guys,

I'm relatively new to all this so I'm a little lost with configuring my new h.2s box.

I recently had a Zgemma 2S box which I installed CCCam 2.3.0 onto and then edited my CCcam.cfg file with a command line that looks like this (I've edited it here).

N: cs.uksharing.com 2XXX5 w1983 70569 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Then I copied that into a folder called 'ETC' and then all my channels worked.

So anyway I upgraded to this H.2S box which has 'openatv 5.1' installed.

I've installed CCcam 2.3.0 on to it and copied my CCcam.cfg file into the 'ETC' folder but this time it doesn't work.

I've also tried an mgcam_138 install and that doesn't work either.

Anybody know how to get my channels working? I've tried for about 6 hours now and nothing. If not I'll send these boxes back as my TV has Freesat built in making these useless to me.

Thanks for any help.

You only put ur cccam file in etc if ur using tspanel i believe. If u put ur cccam into usr/keys it will work as thats where mine reside on openatv 5.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tried replacing N: with CWS =

then placing line in usr/keys folder - along with mgcfg file and then selecting and restarting mgcam 1.38

my cccam .cfg starts with C:server name port username and password.
is this correct? as i have vu solo + box with open vix and new to it. i have installed it in var/etc

If its a C line If it is on Vix it goes in the etc folder complete in a CCcam.cfg folder and start Softcam 2.30 via softcam manager do not bother with Ts panel For ATV C lines go in usr /keys

yes i sorted it. After my steps in my previous thread all that was missing was a reboot of the machine and it worked.

Hi all,

Ok I have put all the files in var/keys

I have installed mgcamd 1_38 and then I've gone into Softcam Panel 2.0 but all that shows is cccam 2.1.1 and cccam 2.3.0. Mgcamd doesn't show, therefore I can't select it. I guess Mgcamd isn't compatible with this box.

All I can select is cccam 2.3.0 which always say 'NO ECM info'.

I've tried the CCCam as well by changing the N: to a CWS = and this has made no difference either.

I've rebooted the box each time I've edited something or moved something but it's not making any difference.

Last edited:
Yep, I selected cccam 2.3.0 and pressed the green button.

A warning about CCCam starting appears and then the status says:

Active CAM1 : CCcam 2.3.0

No new ECM info

Mine won't work no matter what I try.

I don't suppose one of you guru's can edit my files for me please? That way it rules out that I haven't done anything wrong.

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ----------

OK so I've just updated 'InfoPanel' which I think is the firmware as it did a forced reboot.

So it's rebooted and still nothing :-(

Hi all,

Ok I have put all the files in var/keys

I have installed mgcamd 1_38 and then I've gone into Softcam Panel 2.0 but all that shows is cccam 2.1.1 and cccam 2.3.0. Mgcamd doesn't show, therefore I can't select it. I guess Mgcamd isn't compatible with this box.

All I can select is cccam 2.3.0 which always say 'NO ECM info'.

I've tried the CCCam as well by changing the N: to a CWS = and this has made no difference either.

I've rebooted the box each time I've edited something or moved something but it's not making any difference.

dsayers is your man for the mgcam 1.38 and newcamd.list file which will work for you, then edit your newcamd.list and add CWS = line

I know mate, but there's a file on here if you can locate it, ftp to your box and edit your line in there, your looking for downloads on here mgcam 1.38 and newcamd.list

Back