CCCam help please?

Hi lads have a zgemma h.2s cant get my head around getting line and cam up and running everything else done
running openatv5.1 followed the beginners guide by kidda c very good but stuck at line and cam any help lads please

I have a similar issue with my line, when I was attempting to edit the line in dcc I inadvertently edited an emu file because I couldn't see a cccam.cfg to edit with my line info and then even more stupidly deleted the file so now my Softcam manager is not showing any cams available? Is there a way to undo this? Are these specific files I need to install?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

I have a similar issue with my line, when I was attempting to edit the line in dcc I inadvertently edited an emu file because I couldn't see a cccam.cfg to edit with my line info and then even more stupidly deleted the file so now my Softcam manager is not showing any cams available? Is there a way to undo this? Are these specific files I need to install?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Think the best way is to flash one of the images on hear and start again.
download the image you want ATV or VIX unzip file you downloaded and open up file to you get to zgemma folder.
Get a usb format it in windows then put the zgemma folder on usb
switch of box
stick usb in back usb port
switch box back on and let it flash when it says boot on front switch box of and remove usb (stops usb getting corrupted) switch box back on and let it boot up.
hope this helps

I am going to try and flash the box using WooshBuild's image as this appears to have all the files required to add the softcam
Fingers crossed

Lads, can anyone help me at all?

Never had a problem at all. Last week my server had to change address etc... Channels stopped working so he said I had to change the URL to an IP address. Did that after editing file. Didn't work. So I went to the website and downloaded the ccCam.cfg file. Again it's not worked.

When I first did it it started straight away. Completely baffled now. Am also getting the no new ECM info thing flashing up.

I'm baffed. Any help would be appreciated.

Back