CCCam help please?

Ok so I now have joined a new provider in case that was the issue.

In softcam centre I have the following selectable

MGCamd v1.35
MGcamd v1.3.8
CCcam 2.1.1
CCcam 2.3.8
VizCam

no matter what cccam I use I get the same 'No info' status

MGcamd gives me some info but doesn't work.

Cheers guys for trying but I won't be using this box.

For over a week I've been spending countless hours researching and re-trying and buying new subscriptions.

After wasting all that money and time my patience had run out. The box is destroyed lol

The 2nd H.2S box I didn't even open, I just sent that one back.

Many thanks for trying guys.

Weird how the 2S just works yet the H.2S won't.

Cheers guys for trying but I won't be using this box.

For over a week I've been spending countless hours researching and re-trying and buying new subscriptions.

After wasting all that money and time my patience had run out. The box is destroyed lol

The 2nd H.2S box I didn't even open, I just sent that one back.

Many thanks for trying guys.

Weird how the 2S just works yet the H.2S won't.

Did id you not inform your provider you required tests rather than subs mate?

Are there any other boxes out there like the 2s where I can just put my line details in and work?

I don't want something where I have to mess around with it.

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

Yeah I did inform them. But they are terrible. Sent 3 emails in the past week. They've not responded to one.

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ----------

I've installed sichbopvr on my PC and it works (selecting channels with a mouse is very annoying).

Proves that Zgemma box was garbage.

Last edited:
I did edit them time and time again. Too late now though.

I would try the 2nd box but to be honest I don't want to mash that one too.

If my subscription doesn't get refunded (as I never actually used it) I'll post it on here for you guys to use.

If you read forum rules you DO not name providers you mess it up for loads of people So edit your post or face the mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are there any other boxes out there like the 2s where I can just put my line details in and work?

I don't want something where I have to mess around with it.

---------- Post Merged at 07:10 PM ----------

Yeah I did inform them. But they are terrible. Sent 3 emails in the past week. They've not responded to one.

---------- Post Merged at 07:12 PM ----------

I've installed sichbopvr on my PC and it works (selecting channels with a mouse is very annoying).

Proves that Zgemma box was garbage.

I understand your frustration fella, but naming providers a big no no. Probably best to edit that. Just giving a little friendly advice.

Edited :)

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 PM ----------

So any other boxes out there that just work with the cccam.cfg file straight away?

I must of spent 25 + hours on that box. I was trying from 6pm until 1am last night.

Would I be likely to have the same issue if I tried the second box, or is it possible I just had a bad box?

You said you tried the ATV Did you try Sucmnsee Vix version

Mate, I've got a Zgemma H2combo, grabbed mtpockets back up on here, fired it on a stick and added my line job done.

To be honest I really lost my patience with it before trying the Vix image, because the damn thing would crash and do a blue screen dump randomly like a windows box.

My S2 box has the ATV build (which it came with) and that works fine. Never crashed.

The Vix version is basically set up all softcams ,files for lines are all on there you just change a few bits and your sorted if you get stuck just pm me

Tich, is there a guide on here to do that? Also a link to the firmware.

Also If I send you via PM, what my new provider has sent me today, please could you do the cccam.cfg for me please?

I needa dummies guide lol just for reference just so I know I haven't screwed it up.

If you look at post 13 I sent you the link Yes mate not a problem with the Vix image the CCcam. cfg and newcamd list are already on the box you just edit your line details Will send you. Pm

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Tich who has gone through this with me.

Thanks to him the 2nd box has VIX image and is working alright.

Seems OpenATV really doesn't like cams at all.

If you look at post 13 I sent you the link Yes mate not a problem with the Vix image the CCcam. cfg and newcamd list are already on the box you just edit your line details Will send you. Pm

hi

can i PM you with a similar query. I have CCCam.cfg file but cannot get the channels to work (using vix firmware on a H2S)

thanks

Back