Celtic And Rangers

Your spot on Baz, after one season , with the tv money alone and buying a few decent players, they would attract better class of players too, with being in a top league, but , the chance has passed now for it to happen, so not much point in debating it. As it stands now . the old firm get 2 and a half million a season from tv money domestically, compare that to the bottom end of the EPL, where its £100 million.
Exactly why I posted with the right investment ect

Rich owners and a share of the TV money don't guarantee success in the Premier League. Look at Arsenal, Everton, Wolves to name just three this season.

Rich owners and a share of the TV money don't guarantee success in the Premier League. Look at Arsenal, Everton, Wolves to name just three this season.
Yup, well said. PSG the biggest of them all. If they don't win the Champions League this season. Also the league is not certain it's very close. They've lost 8 games this season and seem to have put all their eggs in one basket. Money doesn't gurantee anything. The Champions League is all they desire.

Have to say its an interesting debate regarding both Rangers and Celtic.

Good points by some for sure.

But it's all ifs and buts and chances of both clubs ever being part of the EPL is slim to none really.

Incidentally one of the founder members of the Esl are stated here, how bad is that the Arsenals of this world can be included in some sort of elite lol

Have to say its an interesting debate regarding both Rangers and Celtic.

Good points by some for sure.

But it's all ifs and buts and chances of both clubs ever being part of the EPL is slim to none really.
Hypothetical in every form and it won't happen as I said in very post. You can only make your own assertions as to whether they would be big guns or not!

I recall Rangers invading Manchester for that euro final against zenit st petersburg. They came in force en masse I can assure you and were sinking ale before work starts at 9am lol
I had a struggle to get home from work that night as the metro system had been forced to close down because of the sheer numbers of Rangers fans in the city centre.
Still seems funny how the big screen decided to "pack up" when the game started and then of course this lead to the nasty side of football, the vandalism, anti-social stuff etc.
Also when Rangers played a rapidly arranged friendly against united under the Doc I think it was they went mental in the city that afternoon as well,
We don't do the religious shit in England, irish v scottish so lets leave them up north in the snow enjoying their haggis n stovies.

Went to a rangers UEFA tie v I think it was shamrock rovers, for some reason Tranmere rovers thought it would be prestigious to host the game when it was decided it was too dangerous to allow them to play in Ireland.

Birkenhead is a dirty and tough town, but rangers actually managed to lower the tone of the place. Not seen hatred like it at football, was 17 and into the rough stuff at games at the time but that was something else. Was in way over my head lol. Every fucker was middle aged Under 6ft and about 16 stone haha. Imagine not growing our of that nonsense.

I recall Rangers invading Manchester for that euro final against zenit st petersburg. They came in force en masse I can assure you and were sinking ale before work starts at 9am lol
I had a struggle to get home from work that night as the metro system had been forced to close down because of the sheer numbers of Rangers fans in the city centre.

PAY--Hundreds-of-bottles-of-wine-champagne-and-other-alcoholic-drinks-line-the-floor-as-recycl...jpg
They made a right mess of the city centre too.
After being forced to clean up all their empties they were banned from Manchester.
Both of them

Back