Channel 4 E4

Hi Folks

Genuinly this is not for me, but I have a friend with a h2s and channel 4 and e4 will not allow him to record and watch another channel. I suspect the answer is on here but cannot find it. Can you help direct me

Thanks

Could do with some more info like what image is being used and if its up to date.
There was a driver issue with tuner b a while ago that caused channel 4 / e4 and a few other channels to record nothing but that since been fixed properly

Could do with some more info like what image is being used and if its up to date.
There was a driver issue with tuner b a while ago that caused channel 4 / e4 and a few other channels to record nothing but that since been fixed properly

yes as I said he has a zgemma h2s and when he is recording one channel the channel 4 e4 and plus one show blank screens.

I heard there is an answer to this problem on here but I cant find it.

Can any one help please

Step 1 - make sure box is up to date. If it is open atv Run the software updates. (Blue button then software updates)

if if that doesn't work or not openatv let us know what build is running. It will likely be wooshbuild, openatv, sucmnsee or ipad or something else (?)

that will help help us to help you.

If it is wooshbuild or another build make sure it's the latest version of that build.

If hard to describe then see if you can do menu/information/about and report back what it says in there. That should tell us the build installed and maybe a version.

Back