Channel Logos

Does anyone know how I get the correct channel logos for all the channels? Some of my channels are displaying incorrect logos and embarrassingly the wrong logos are of adult channels. For example, Sky Sports Arena has the Playboy Channel logo. I'm also totally missing logos on some channels.

I've done all the rescans and stuff several times but it hasn't helped. Any ideas?

Woah... There's so many! Which one do I download?

Take your pic just 100x60 snp and the colour based on your skin ie blue I use light on transparent if you dont like the ones you have downloaded goto plugins then red to remove plugins goto picons and uninstall the picons and try another ipk

Take your pic just 100x60 snp and the colour based on your skin ie blue I use light on transparent if you dont like the ones you have downloaded goto plugins then red to remove plugins goto picons and uninstall the picons and try another ipk

OK thanks, I'll try this later. Paw Patrol is on right now so I've lost rights to the TV!

By the way how do I get IPK Installer? It's not available when I press the green button from the main TV screen.

What image vix or openatv?

Openatv

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

OpenVIX
Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install or install local extentions then ipk installer memory/tmp Press ok on the package press green to install.

Just gave that a try but it says 0 items were installed.

Downloaded, FTP to TMP folder, Went to Menu > Setup > Software Management > Install Local Extension > 3. Memory/Tmp > Press OK > Green to install...

Back