Cable Channel taking ages to change on certain ones!

Graham19811981

TK Veteran
My channels are taking quite along time to change on certain lower channels!
Using Zgemma H7c vermin
Tuner DVB-C 587.0 zMHz 6952 3/4 61472 101-QAM256 is that correct?
Channels are perfect no glitch freeze or pixelating it’s just black screen for ages then comes on! Any help idea why this is
Cheers in advance

Wonder how your box is setup and nothing going to internal flash making box sluggish?
try rebooting box and router might clear any bug.
box control should be quick.

I have usb in the back Set to this
  • Setup -> System -> Storage Device -> Initialisation -> YOUR USB DEVICE -> Red Button.
    Once the initialisation has completed, hold the power button on remote until a menu appears and select Restart Gui.
  • Step 3 : Make sure the storage device is mounted correctly by pressing the RED button on the remote and selecting Plugins -> Mount ManagerYour storage device should be listed and should say Mount: /media/hdd.
    If it does just press the exit button until you exit the menus, if it doesn't press the Green button to Setup Mounts and using the Left/Right arrows on the remote change the mount until /media/hddis selected and press the Green button to save. Answer yes if prompted to restart the box.
It only does it on certain channels it’s turned off at night and router also

Why people like powering off these boxes i dont know.
As asked what cam is in use and where is line stored.

Yes mate that’s true I’ve changed back to Mgcamd from oscam using the 1.35 Mgcamd you sent me! But to be honest if your provider is any good shouldn’t matter what format you use i personally think anyway

Mgcamd 1.35 is my guess.
I'm also gonna guess he was sent it by a member of this forum.....i'm getting a name..... @dsaye
Correct 1.38 doesn’t work on vix! It was the same on open atv though on certain channels not massive issue but thought might be easy fix! Major channels are ok and others no freeze glitches pixelation nothing! Just like @dsayers2014 some channels are 1-20 seconds to change over.

Il try new coax cable and mess about with it see if can find solution!
Close the thread now mods if you like big guns been in and put me straight! Just gotta expect I’m never gonna get the Branson line

As a thought have you tried boring old openvix and oscam to see if works better?
Same to be honest! Oscam works better on the recording side but I personally think Mgcamd and Oscam are the same! My details are the same on oscam and Mgcamd used both! Il keep playing with it.

Back