Cable Channel taking ages to change on certain ones!

Good quality splitter and cables are essential with vm lines/boxes.
Not sure they will make much difference though, cache servers dont allocate many resources to channels no one watches like quest red, shed +1 and jewellry channel, this is why you are getting a delay, try freesat or freeview if the affected channels are available on that

Yeah normally on shit cache server they pause freeze glitch regularly but I’m lucky enough to know the know and don’t have any of that just the delay in changing channels! I personally think it’s just one of them things what probably everyone’s got on the odd channels.

Everything is fast apart from the bbc 4HD and some others, I’m gonna just bear grill it and see if it rides itself out, just thought I’d missed something but you guys have basically said same as what I thought! Plus dsayers gets it so it’s not just mine! No freeze or glitch so it’s ok. Il put new coax in change to oscam on open atv see if helps!
Cheers lads appreciated

I never watch it I pressed it because done a custom mix and got rid shite SD but noticed some taking ages even itv HD+1 plus few others lol

Back