Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Or follow the script for 4k recievers or non 4k recievers by openwebif terminal
If that's the script that overrides ABM bouquets probably the wrong way to do it as ABM update will change it.

Whoever did that script should have another look at it. Either just one bouquet with all stream relay channels then current ABM bouquets for none stream relay channels

Or just provide info for custommix importer to include the stream relay channels in ABM

Looks correct
Make sure you add
In Customize System Settings

Dvbapi

Code

Integrate ECM in HTTP streams on - NO Decrypt HTTP streams - YES Decrypt received HTTP streams - NO Load unmounted bouquets - YES

Hi mate,

Do you have settings which are working for DE and UK channels at same time? I have two lines both works on different vesions of ICAM and appears to have different settings . cannot make them both working on a single cam.

Hi mate,

Do you have settings which are working for DE and UK channels at same time? I have two lines both works on different vesions of ICAM and appears to have different settings . cannot make them both working on a single cam.
That's weird. My oscam-icam works with both UK and DE.

Which version of icam do you have?

Send me your oscam folder and I will compare it to mine. Don't forget to remove your readers

That's weird. My oscam-icam works with both UK and DE.

Which version of icam do you have?

Send me your oscam folder and I will compare it to mine. Don't forget to remove your readers

Two different providers gave their own scripts - so not sure they are modified versions.

for stream rely how did you get the bouquet folder?

for UK

Version: oscam-1.20_svn-r11718-798
Compiler: arm_cak7-icam_(samur)

For De-

OSCAM iCAM - V9 - 11715 - ARM (4k box)

Tried that but not working. Going to reset the box to get rid of all traces of previous versions.
delete all cam versions from your box,go to the etc/tuxbox/config and delete everything out of there,reboot the box and install the OScam - Oscam_11718-emu-icam[ IT, UK, DE ] _all
add both your readers into oscam.server.

make sure you have uk stream relay channel list
if you have sky de working you probably have the right settings in webif

delete all cam versions from your box,go to the etc/tuxbox/config and delete everything out of there,reboot the box and install the OScam - Oscam_11718-emu-icam[ IT, UK, DE ] _all
add both your readers into oscam.server.

make sure you have uk stream relay channel list
if you have sky de working you probably have the right settings in webif

Thanks all. All sorted now, followed
Give me a fortnight to figure it out again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:)- all sorted. followed above and now both DE and UK working.

cheers

Back