Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Can anyone help crack this conundrum?

Trying to stream Sly Sport Golf HD on 19.2E to the PC. using OpenWebif but it doesn't stream.

The channel clears on the box using stream relay so its definitely open on my side.

If I try another channel e.g Sly Sport F1 HD it will clear just fine.

Any tips I can try?

@waqypaqy in your .tv file do the channels have the loopback address for the streamrelay channels? If so change it from the 127.x.x.x address to the actual IP of the box, save it and reboot, then it should stream ok - that's how I do it here.

@waqypaqy in your .tv file do the channels have the loopback address for the streamrelay channels? If so change it from the 127.x.x.x address to the actual IP of the box, save it and reboot, then it should stream ok - that's how I do it here.
Do you mean in the DE icam bouquet file?

Do you mean in the DE icam bouquet file?
Yes mate, if you have a look at that bouquet file it may have them defined as 127.0.0.1 (or similar) or the real IP of the box? When you're streaming via OpenWebIf it's that address it passes. If it's 127 your PC / Mac will be sending it locally and not to Oscam on the E2 box. Saying that not sure why you've got some channels working though

@revaido Thanks for the help mate.

This is so confusing to me.

May need to nuke the box and start again, but I really don't wanna do that

I used this script file to do it for me (change streaming IP): test but that hasn't worked

What's your linux like mate? You could use nano to edit the file directly on the box via ssh, or if you FTP it to your PC Notepad++ would let you check it and edit if needs be before FTP-ing it back?

What's your linux like mate? You could use nano to edit the file directly on the box via ssh, or if you FTP it to your PC Notepad++ would let you check it and edit if needs be before FTP-ing it back?
I already used Notepad++ to open the bouquet and replace all the IPs with my box IP

Still no luck with Golf HD, but F1 HD is working fine 🤷‍♂️

Not to worry though, I found the golf on 9E so that's me content for now (y)

This worked for me

[Settings] ASTRA 19.2e – SKY-DE-ICAM-STREAMRELAY (MARCH 2023)​

[ Channel List] ASTRA 19.2e – SKY-DE-ICAM-STREAMRELAY (march 2023)
Packages:
(update MARCH 2023)

++++++++++
SKY DE – ICAM STREAMRELAY
MOVISTAR+
TNTSAT HD
ORANGE BL
HD+ DE
ORF DIGITAL
CANAL+ FR
HD AUSTRIA
CANAL DIGITAAL
VIACOM

Cheers @linesman66

The bouquet is showing as empty when I navigate to it in my favourites.

I've transferred over userbouquet.skyicam_single_astra.tv to etc/enigma2 and edited bouquets.tv to link to it as well.

Have I done something wrong?

EDIT: I've fixed it now. Deleted the line in bouquets.tv and then copied over the single bouquet file.

Thanks again for the link

Last edited:
Back